National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Officer Job on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)
|| Accounts Officer
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
|| National Culture Fund Puratatva Bhavan, 5th Floor D-Block, GPO Complex, I.N.A. New Delhi-110023
Detail of National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Accounts Officer (One)
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 25,000/- p.m. No extra Payment on account of D.A. HRA, Transport Allowance and all other contingencies will be made.
- Essential Qualifications: i) Graduate in Commerce, with knowledge of MS Word, MS Power Point, Tally or any other Accounting software; ii) Maintenance of account books / records, filing of TDS and settling audit matters; iii) Experience of at least 3 years in finalising accounts in a reputed government or ltd. / private ltd. organisation. Settling income – tax related matters & handling foreign currency transactions as per the relevant government rules.
- Desirable : i) Intermediate CA / ICWA / Company Secretary or SAS / Jr. Accounts Officer’s Examination of any of the organized Accounts Service; ii) Ability to prepare annual budgets/ accounts independently, Handling income -tax and foreign currency matters, monitoring the expenditure & release of funds as per the requirement; iii) Supervising and guiding the lower- staff for efficient functioning of the accounts & audit.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 50 years on the last date for receipt of applications.
- Scope of Work for the post of Accounts Officer To assist Manager (Admn. & Finance) in: i) Managing accounts of NCF and other related accounting matters; ii) Maintaining NCF main and project accounts and liaison with banks; iii) Timely submission of monthly , quarterly and annual statement of accounts; iv) Purchase and AMC of store / office equipment and acquisition of Assets & maintaining relevant registers. v) Preparation of pay , TA and other bills and processing of vouchers; vi) Preparation and monitoring of budget & preparation of monthly expenditure statement; vii) All matters relating to Audit including settlement of old Audit issues; viii) Follow – up of funds released & administrative expenses; ix) Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Selection Procedure for National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)- Accounts Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Officer Vacancy in National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 20/03/2015
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015