National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Clerk, Officer through recruitment notification – National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/PERS/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Clerk, Officer Job on or before 20/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Clerk, Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chief Executive Officer, National Culture Fund, 5th Floor, Puratatva Bhavan, D-Block, GPO Complex, I.N.A., New Delhi – 110 023|
Detail of National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) Accounts Clerk, Officer Recruitment:
- Name of the post:
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Officer
- No. of vacancies:
- Accounts Clerk: 01
- Accounts Officer: 01
- Administration: Ministry of Culture
- Age limit:
- Accounts Clerk: 30 years
- Accounts Officer: 50 years
- Accounts Clerk: The interested applicants must have a Graduation degree in Commerce by any recognized University with good computer skills, with knowledge of Tally and Ms Office. The candidates are required to have a minimum of 01 year of experience in the work of accounting in any private organization or reputed government organization.
- Accounts Officer: The applicants are required to be a Graduate in Commerce, possess knowledge of MS Power Point, MS Word, Tally or any other software for Accounting. The post holder needs to maintain the account books, records, TDS filing and settling the audit matters. The candidates must have an experience of minimum 03 years in finalizing of accounts in any reputed government or limited/ private limited organization. Also experience is required in Settlement of income – tax related matters and handling of the foreign currency transactions.
- Pay Scale:
- Accounts Clerk: The respective post holder will be given a pay of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Accounts Officer: The respective post holder will be given a pay of Rs, 25,000 per month.
Selection Procedure for National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)- Accounts Clerk, Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Clerk, Officer Vacancy in National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF):
- All the applicants must ensure their fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- All candidates must superscribe on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER/ACCOUNTS CLERK“.
- All necessary documents and certificates must be enclosed.
- All the duly filled in applications must be sent to:
Chief Executive Officer, National Culture Fund,
5th Floor, Puratatva Bhavan, D-Block,
GPO Complex, I.N.A.,
New Delhi – 110 023
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/3/2015
National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.1/PERS/2015.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017