National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Deputy Manager on or before 07/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Vacancy Name :Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Across India
Detail Of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|Job Name||Deputy Manager- Environment / Chemical Engineer|
|Job Category||Engineering Services|
|Profile Summary||Conceptualise, design & planning of Industrial Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
· Planning and designing of new ETPs and up-gradation/expansion of
existing ETP projects for Dairy Industry (capacity ranging from 100
CuM/day to 2000 CuM/day).
· Plant performance studies of existing and new ETPS.
· Scout for new energy efficient technologies and automation for ETPs.
· Responsibility includes planning, estimation of civil, mechanical, piping,
electrical and instrumentation works related to ETP.
· Scrutinise and approval of drawings submitted by ETP agencies/OEMs.
· To ensure the availability of required drawings, details and clarifications.
· Periodic inspection of ETP works at site and co-ordination to ensure
timely implementation in accordance to the technical specifications &
· Raise the issues or missing links that need to be addressed while
· Ensure adherence to schedule through regular review, monitoring &
updates with executing agencies and site engineer.
· Scrutiny of task break-up and micro scheduling of the ETP projects.
· Maintain documentation and progress of works pertaining ETP works.
· Scrutiny and certification of bills/claims/extra items/reconciliations.
· Co-ordination for testing and commissioning of ETP projects.
|Experience||3 – 5 year(s)|
|Qualification||The incumbent should be B.E/ B. Tech (Environmental/ Chemical Engineering) with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in planning, designing & commissioning of effluent treatment plants based on anaerobic and aerobic system for Dairy/Food/Distillery Industries.|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
The position is on a fixed term employment (FTE) on CTC for 3 years and compensation will commensurate with experience. The minimum CTC which will be around 7.5 lakhs. The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 30 years (As 01 August 2015). (Last date of receiving applications is 07 September 2015)
Selection Procedure For National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Deputy Manager Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
Last date of receiving applications is 07 September 2015
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/09/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017