National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Managing Director on or before 05/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Vacancy Name : Managing Director
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand, Gujarat – 388 001
Detail Of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Managing Director Recruitment:
|Job Name||Managing Director- West Assam Milk Union Limited, Guwahati, Assam|
|Description||We are looking for a senior professional to head West Assam Milk Union Limited as Managing Director, which is currently being managed by NDDB.|
|Job Category||Cooperative Services|
|Designation||Senior Manager in NDDB|
|Profile Summary||The incumbent will be Chief Executive Officer of the milk union and will be directly accountable for planning and implementation of activities related to the achievement of physical targets, financial management, quality parameters and acquisition & effective utilisation of manpower for the West Assam Milk Union Limited, as per the plan of action, under the overall guidance and superintendence of the WAMUL Management Committee.|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
Key Job Responsibilities
Shall be responsible for achieving targets set for milk procurement, quality of milk, milk/milk products marketing, provision of technical inputs/services for production enhancement etc. in the approved project proposal, in a time bound manner for achievement of the Project Goals and objectives, in general and the following in particular:
1. Action planning, strategy formulation, implementation and regular monitoring of the progress of all activities envisaged under the operational area of the union.
2. Ensuring operational efficiency in all areas of functioning, minimising overheads costs and achieving operational viability as laid down in the approved action plan.
3. Ensuring timely payment to the milk producers and receipts from the market/distribution channel
4. Setting up and managing Bulk milk Coolers, AMCUs/EMTs at strategic locations in the operational area of the union.
5. Acquisition, utilisation, development and retention of human resources as per approved policy/guidelines for effective and efficient running of operations of the project and developing and motivating team members.
6. Managing functions, in line with approved procedures/norms/systems, related to purchases for the project, operation of bank accounts, proper and timely maintenance of project accounts, financial management & utilisation/investment of project finances/funds, maintenance of project assets and insurance, and compliance with all internal control mechanisms/audit observations etc.
7. Convening the meetings of the Management Committee and Expenditure Committee at requisite frequency and carry out the decisions for smooth project implementation
8. Liaisoning with State Government and other statutory bodies, including other agencies in the State involved in dairy/livelihoods development to further the project objectives.
9. Monitoring the internal and external environment of the organisation and taking proactive steps for effective management of the same.
10. Preparing and providing reports/documents on matters related to business of the Project to the Management Committee and State Government, as required.
11. Putting in place systems – for internal and external communication that ensure high standards of responsiveness.
12. Taking all the necessary actions to meet legal and statutory requirement of the project
|Experience||15 – 25 year(s)|
|Qualification||Bachelors in Veterinary Science/ BE/ B Tech/ Masters in Rural Development/ Rural Management or MBA in related field from a reputed institute with minimum 15 years of managerial experience in reputed organisations of which three years’ experience should be as overall in-charge of a large dairy processing unit.|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
The maximum age limit for the position is 50 years (As 01 April 2015). Relaxation in experience/ age may be considered for candidates having very relevant experience.
(Last date of receiving applications is 05 July 2015)
Selection Procedure For National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Managing Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Managing Director Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
Last date of receiving applications is 05 July 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/07/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017