National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientist-I on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand, Gujarat – 388 001|
Detail of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Scientist-I Recruitment:
|Job Name||Scientist – I|
|Job Category||Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)|
|Profile Summary||Analysis of feed/food products for proximate parameters.|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
1. Analysis of feed products for proximate parameters.
2. Analysis of natural toxicant present in the animal feed.
3. Monitoring the analysis and timely reporting of results in accordance with various feed standards.
4. Carrying out performance verification for newly adopted methods and responsible for scope enhancement and accreditation.
5. Carrying out laboratory operation as per ISO 17025 : 2005
|Experience||2 – 5 year(s)|
|Qualification||The incumbent should be Masters in Animal Nutrition/ Biochemistry with 2-5 years of relevant experience.|
|Location||Any Where in India|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
1) Knowledge of analytical techniques in the nutritional analysis.
2) Experience of working proximate principles.
3) Knowledge about natural toxicant present in the feed.
Last date of receiving applications is 06 April 2015.
(Candidates above 30 years of age as on 06 April 2015 need not apply)
The position is for a fixed term of 5 years which is renewable.
Selection Procedure for National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Scientist-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Scientist-I Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
Last date of receiving applications is 06/04/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015