National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Scientist-I on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Vacancy Name : Scientist-I
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Anand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand, Gujarat – 388 001
Detail Of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Scientist-I Recruitment:
|Job Name||Scientist-I (Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food)|
|Description||NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives. We are looking for a qualified Scientist having relevant experience of working in a laboratory for our advanced and multi-disciplinary laboratory services named ‘Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food’ (CALF).|
|Job Category||Centre for Analysis and Learning in Livestock and Food (CALF)|
|Profile Summary||Analysis of dairy / food related samples|
|Key roles and Responsibility||
Key Job Responsibilities
· Perform analysis of samples assigned to him according to
· Supervision of analytical work of Trainee Scientist/
· Calibrate and standardize sophisticated equipment.
· Proper handling, maintenance of sophisticated equipment
including relevant records & log books.
· Usage & proper storage of CRM/ SRM.
· Ensure good housekeeping and maintain required
environmental conditions as per test method.
· Perform required method’s validation and verification.
· Estimate measurement of uncertainty of respective test
· Ensure calculations & data transfer in a systematic
· Prepare internal test reports and maintain technical
records including vetting of analytical data.
· Proper sample handling and maintaining its integrity
during and after analysis.
· Ensure compliance with laboratory safety requirements.
· Prepare required standard operating procedures & work
· Indenting of chemicals, glassware and supporting
|Experience||2 – 5 year(s)|
|Qualification||M.Sc. (Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Dairy Chemistry/ Industrial chemistry) with 5 years of experience in Chemical, Residue/ analytical work or Ph.D. in any of the above disciplines with 2 years of relevant experience.|
|Location||Any Where in India|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||
The position is on a fixed term employment (FTE) on CTC for 2-3 years depending on specific projects and compensation will commensurate with experience. The minimum CTC which will be around 7.5 lakhs.
The maximum age limit for the position(s) is 30 years (As 01 April 2015). Relaxation may be considered for candidates having very relevant experience.
(Last date of receiving applications is 01 June 2015)
Selection Procedure For National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Scientist-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist-I Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
Last date of receiving applications is 01 June 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016