National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E / B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Manager on or before 28/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand, Gujarat – 388 001|
Detail of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Senior Manager Recruitment:
|Job Name||Senior Manager ( Engineering/ Process equipment, Utility, Piping & HVAC system)|
|Job Category||Engineering Services – Bio Security Lab projects|
Conceptualization, Estimation, Planning, designing, detailing including Supervision & co-ordination of Installation & Commissioning works (on Minimum two ) of :
|Key roles and Responsibility||
• Prepare and review concept designs & design (basis) report with recommendation for Engineering/ process equipment, General & clean utilities including Equipment and piping, HVAC systems, including automation & controls for Bio-pharma/vaccine production units, Bio-safe Laboratory, Animal Experimentation house, Clean room with analysis of options including cost benefit analysis.• Explore various innovative emerging technology (safe, efficient, cost saving & environment friendly ) and incorporate the same in the design/ scheme.
• Develop and Review of URS
• Prepare/ Review BOQ, Tech specs & Tender documents.
• Technical evaluation of offers.
• Review detailed design work including preparation/scrutiny of working drawings. Review of vendors technical submittal including data sheets and schematics in line with specifications and requirements.
• Raise the issues or missing links that need to be addressed by Project Implementation Team at Head Office.
• To ensure preparation, scrutiny and amendment of required drawings for execution.
• Co-ordinate with Civil/ Electrical and other discipline design team, project managers & clients for completion of co-ordinated services drawings.
• Interpret instructions & related information into a meaningful and accurate directives, drawings & guidelines.
• Carry out task break-up and micro scheduling for installation and consequent supplies
• Develop Quality assurance plan. Should be able to prepare/evaluate DQ,OQ and PQ documents.
• Periodic/ regular Site Supervision & Contract Management. Ensure adherence to specification, drawings and compliance to quality.
• Execute other functions as required for the project such as coordination with other trade/discipline, participate in the clarification meetings inline with the interfacing of work to avoid any conflicts, interference & confusions on actual site implementation among disciplines.
• Carry out review and checking of materials and drawing submittals, construction & erection drawings and make appropriate evaluation, recommendations and approval or comment if any. Perform office works such as preparing of project progress & accomplishment reports, field modification drawings (FMD), issuing site notice & instructions to contractors and other related documentation works and correspondences.
• Ensure adherence to schedule through regular review, monitoring & updates with contractor.
• Timely completion of works including testing, Commissioning, validation & handing over to client & As-Built drawings.
|Experience||8 – 15 year(s)|
|Qualification||BE / B Tech (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering) with 8-15 years of experience of which minimum 5 years of experience should be in the Bio pharmaceutical/ BSL facility preferably in HVAC, Process equipment, instrumentation and controls|
|Location||Any Where in India|
|Other Essential attributes and skills||N/A|
Last date of receiving applications is 28 March 2015.
(Candidates above 45 years of age as on 28 March 2015 need not apply)
Selection Procedure for National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) – Senior Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Manager Vacancy in National Dairy Development Board (NDDB):
The last date of receiving applications is 28 March 2015. (Candidates above 45 years of age as on 18 March 2015 need not apply)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/03/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017