National Dairy Development Board invites online application for the recruitment of Manager (Finance and Accounts) on contract basis for CA/ ICWA/MBA holders
Company name : National Dairy Development Board
Posts : Manager (Finance and Accounts) on contract basis
Qualification : CA/ ICWA/MBA
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Any Where in India
Last date to apply : 31 July 2014
Details of Post :
Manager (Finance and Accounts) on contract basis
- Job Name Manager (Finance and Accounts)
- Description N/A
- Job Category Accounts
- Designation Manager
- Profile Summary
- Manage the finance and accounts function of Jharkhand Milk Federation on sound accounting standards and principles.
- Key roles and Responsibility 1 Coordination of work of Accounts section and transaction accounting 1.1. Monitoring, regular scrutiny and maintenance of basic accounting records such as cash book, bank books, journal ledgers and other subsidiary ledgers as per commercial accounting norms and accounting standards of ICAI and accounting policies adopted by Jharkhand Milk Federation.1.2. Timely/proper accounting of receipt from debtors, its adjustment and reconciliation with sales / bank records.1.3. Preparation of bank reconciliation statements of all bank accounts and proper checking of interest, penal interest, and bank charges etc.1.4. Timely settlement of bills for services and supplies after proper scrutiny and as per delegation of powers. Proper and timely accounting of receipts, debit/credit notes.1.5. Monitoring of preparation of Milk Bills and ensure the payment to pourers in time.1.6. Preparation of salary bills and disbursement of wages / salary to all workmen in time and ensure compliance of all labour laws such as PF, ESI etc.1.7. Preparation of assets records and periodic reconciliation and physical verification.1.8. Scrutiny of accounting records with particular reference to settlement of old / large outstanding recoveries from suppliers, debtors, insurance, transporters1.9. Review of internal control systems including timely and proper working capital assessments.1.10. Providing cost details to the Management for product pricing.2. Compliance with commercial taxes.2.1 Compliance with commercial taxes and other laws.2.2 Timely payment of VAT/CST, TDS, Service tax, Works contract Tax and issuance of Tax declaration forms (VAT/CST, TDS etc.)2.3 Timely payment of PF/ESI etc. as per the provisions of labour laws.2.4 Filing of tax returns as per rules and in time.3. Material, stores and sales accounting.3.1 Sales accounting and reconciliation with material accounting. 3.2 Accounting sales invoices / debit notes / demand notes and collections of sales proceeds from debtors.3.3 Reconciliation of accounts with milk parlours and Cattle Feed Plant.3.4 Preparation of periodic material balance sheet and periodic reconciliation of conserved commodities, total milk solid and packing material accounts.3.5 Reconciliation of quantity/store items lifted, sold, used with amount realized, credit sales and self-consumption.3.6 Insurance of stock and properties of Jharkhand Milk Federation.4. Finalisation and audit of accounts, preparation of Balance Sheet, P&L accounts and budget / financial statements/report.4.1 Finalization of accounts. Preparation of Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet of Jharkhand Milk Federation and get it audited from statutory / Cooperative auditors.4.2 Preparation of MIS reports, monthly financial reports, and budget reports.4.3 Preparation and timely submission of item wise expenditure statements to be sent to Govt. of Jharkhand / Govt. of India and other donor agencies.4.4 Preparation of various statements for Tax Audit and filling of audited Income Tax Return.5. Compliance with Internal audit. Development and guiding of officials of accounts department.5.1 Collection and compilation of information from concerned department/officer and reply to internal audit report queries/reports. 5.2 All contracts, purchase orders (including its amendments) should be pre audited and pre audit procedure should be followed as per the guidelines of Jharkhand Milk Federation purchase manual.5.3 Providing guidance and assistance to the officials working in the department to facilitate smooth working.Additional/ Occasional Responsibilities: (listed in order of priority) Preparation of project proposals for assistance from State/ Central Government, World Bank assisted projects and liaison with these agencies for timely disbursement of sanctioned funds.- Accounting for grant/loan receipts as per the guidelines and submission of Fund utilisation/ progress reports.
- Experience 5 – 8 year(s)
- Qualification The incumbent should be CA/ ICWA or Full Time MBA with 5-8 years relevant experience in a manufacturing set-up.
- Location Any Where in India
- Other Essential attributes and skills N/A
- Pay Band 15600-39100
- Grade Pay 6600
- Remarks The position is for a fixed term of five years.
- (Last date for receiving applications is 31 July 2014)
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31 July 2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016