National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Matriculate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 7/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 -20,200 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) EASTERN REGIONAL STATION A-12 Block, Kalyani, Nadia-741235, West Bengal|
Detail of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up one post of Technician T- 1(L/T) in the pay band – 1 of Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- on Direct Recruitment basis at ICAR-Eastern Regional Station of National Dairy Research Institute, Kalyani, under Administrative control of NDRI.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|T-1 (Laboratory Technician)||01||Matriculate with at least one year certificate course from recognized Institution in Lab. Technology.||PB-I: Rs. 5,200-20,200+ Rs. 2,000/- (Grade Pay)||a) The age should be between 18 to 30 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. b) There will be no age limit for the employees of the Council for the above said post. c) The above quoted upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as permissible under the rules (5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped). d) Age relaxation for Physically Handicapped candidates is applicable to 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs). e) The crucial date for determining the age limit and qualification in each case will be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.|
Selection Procedure for National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) – Laboratory Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
Walkin Procedure for Laboratory Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI):
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and enhanced qualification does not entail candidates to be called for written test/practical test/interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement are large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to call all those candidates for written test/practical test/interview, the Director, NDRI, Karnal reserves the right to fix the criteria for calling the candidates on the basis of qualification, experience etc. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for written text/practical test and interview.
- The post is non-government under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which is an autonomous body and will be governed by New Pension Scheme 2004 introduced by the Government of India with other service conditions mutatis-mutandis and as amended from time to time.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post with regard to qualifications and age etc..
- Persons already in employment should route their application through proper channel and application received directly will liable to be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained from any candidates for selection/test/interview/appointment. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to send attested copies of each certificate or any other authentic document in support of their age, mark sheets and certificates towards educational qualifications and caste certificates in respect of their claim etc. with their application, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The application should be submitted to the Head, National Dairy Research Institute (ICAR), Eastern Regional Station, Kalyani-741235, Nadia (West Bengal) within 30 days from the date of appearance of the Advt. in Employment News paper in the Proforma appended strictly type –written accompanied by a latest passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer alongwith Examination fee (Non-refundable) of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) for the post to be sent in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in the favour of “ICAR- Unit-NDRI” payable at State Bank of India, Kalyani issued after the date of publication of Advertisement & written on the back the name of the Candidate, father’s name and the post applied for. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female candidate & PH are not required to pay any fee. Women candidates are also exempted to pay application fee, OBC candidates are not exempted and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Application Proforma and advertisement are also available on the Institute Web Site: www.ndri.nic.in.
- Application not accompanied by the prescribed fee or incomplete or defective or unsigned declaration or without certified copies of their certificates i.e. without proof of qualification, age and caste certificate shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidate may submit their application strictly in the prescribed proforma as published in Newspapers, fill up the Column in their own handwriting. The envelope containing the application form should super-scribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of Technician T-1 (Laboratory Technician)”.
- No TA will be paid to any candidate for attending written exam.
- The selected candidates will be posted at respective station. However, appointee will be liable to serve in any Institute(s) of ICAR located anywhere in India to begin with.
- APPLICATION RECEIVED AFTER DUE DATE FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING POSTAL DELAY BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The Director, NDRI reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, change any of the conditions, change the dated of test/interview and rejects any or all application without assigning any reason thereof, whatsoever.
- All the dispute/litigation, if any, will be subject to Kalyani, Distt. Nadia (West Bengal).
- All further instructions will appear only at the NDRI website: www.ndri.nic.in/Announcements/Show Circulars.aspx. Abbreviations used: UR-Un-Reserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/5/2015
NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE KARNAL- 32001 (HR.)
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017