National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 14 Jul 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 14 Jul 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) , Nagpur
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Assistant Civil Engineering [Level-II] recruitment in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) on a temporary basis
- Project Title : Pre-closure Studies at Hapania Dumpsite In Agartala for Development of its Closure Plan
- Prescribed Educational Qualifications : B.Tech./B.E. (Civil Engineering) Minimum 55% of marks. Desirable Qualifications : Relevant experience in Solid & Hazardous Waste Management.
- No. of positions : One
- Age : Below 28 years (Age relaxation as per rule for SC/ST and OBC candidates)
- Job Requirement : Field visits for sampling, laboratory analysis, Modeling and report preparation
- Remuneration : Rs. 12,000
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14 Jul 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format , supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. to Project Leader. The last date for receipt of application is 14.07.2015.
Applicants are to appear for a personal interview before the Selection Committee on 16.07.2015 at 10.30 am in Room No. 14 at Solid & Hazardous Waste Management Division.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14 Jul 2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|