National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 24/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
Job Location : NAGPUR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR – 440 020
Detail Of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement of Project Assistant (Level-II) on behalf of the sponsor as per following details:-
- Project Title : National Ambient Air Quality Monitoring (NAAQM, Project No. G-1-2121)
- Prescribed Educational Qualifications : 1st Class B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech. (Civil / Chemical) OR M.Sc. In Environmental Science / Chemistry
- Job Requirement : Ability to carry out air quality monitoring and analysis and to prepare scientific reports with proficiency in computer and local language.
- Fixed Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/-
- No. of Positions : 05 (Positions may vary). One each in zonal labs (Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai).
- Age Limit : 28 years # (Age relaxation as per applicable rules) # Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC. The upper age limit in the case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried shall be relaxed upto the age of 35 years (upto 40 years for members of SC/ST). The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an
appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
Selection Procedure For National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the enclosed format (can be downloaded from (http://www.neeri.res.in) supported by duly attested copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience etc. by post/courier/email to the Scientist & Head, APC Division, CSIR-NEERI at the given address so as to reach on or before September 24, 2015 and the interview will be held on September 30, 2015. The applications can be submitted to the Scientists & Head at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/09/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017