National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Room No. 107, Environmental Impact And Risk Assessment Division, CSIR- NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440020|
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement of Project Assistant (Level II) on behalf of the sponsor as per following details
- Project Title: Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) study at the site of the oil spill at Pir Pau, Mahul
- Project Number: CNP-2-2064
- No. of Position: 01 (One)
- Desired qualification: M.Sc. (Botany/Zoology)
- Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- per month
- Age limit: 28 years (Age relaxation as per the applicable rule)
- Job requirement: Field Biomonitoring & Ecological studies including biodiversity of Aquatic & Terrestrial Flora & Fauna Sampling, Cultivation, Identification& Enumeration of Phytoplankton, Zooplankton and Benthos
- Date and time of interview: April 1, 2015 at 10.30 AM
- Venue: Room No. 107, Environmental Impact And Risk Assessment Division, CSIR- NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440020
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 31.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/ conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption. Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the enclosed Format (can be downloaded from (http://www.neeri.res.in) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience, etc. by post/courier/email to the Scientist, Environmental Impact And Risk Assessment Division (EIRA), CSIR-NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur 440020 so as to reach on or before March 31st , 2015. The applications can be submitted to the Scientist at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015