National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 25/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Room No. 107, Environmental Impact And Risk Assessment Division, CSIR- NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440020|
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
For engagement of Project Staff under sponsored project. Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement as Project Assistant [LevelII] on behalf of the sponsor as per following details :
- Project Title : Environmentally Sound Management of Treated Lamproite Ore Generated from the Proposed Bunder Diamond Project of M/s Rio Tinto Explorations India Ltd.
- Prescribed Educational : M.Sc.(Environmental Science) Qualifications Minimum 55% of marks
- Desirable Qualifications : Relevant experience in Solid & Hazardous Waste Management/Characterization
- Age : Below 28 years (Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Job Requirement : Field visits for sampling, laboratory analysis and treatability studies
- Fixed Remuneration : Rs. 12,000/-
- No. of positions : One
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIR/NEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexed) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. to Project Leader. The last date for receipt of application is 25.03.2015. Applicants are to appear for a personal interview before the Selection Committee on 30.03.2015 at 10.30 am in Room No. 14 at Solid & Hazardous Waste Management Division. No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No Separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed. No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25.03.2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017