National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistant on or before 03/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000-14,000/-pm
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nehru Marg, Nagpur-440020
Detail Of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- For Engagement of Project Staff under 12th Five Years Plan projec
- Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement as Project Assistant (Level-II/III) on behalf of the 12th Five Years plan project as per following details
- Project Title : Lab and pilot scale studies for development of anaerobic bioreactor for kitchen waste with recourse to methane recovery (Project No. ESC0108/W2b-T202)
- Prescribed Educational Qualification : I st Class M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ M.Sc. Chemistry with two years’ experience
- Job Requirement : Candidate should have the experience of handling Lab. and pilot scale bioreactors. Analysis of various wastewater parameters and gases analysis including report writing and GIS based knowledge.
- Fixed Remuneration :₹. 12,000/- / 14,000/-per month
- No. of Positions : one (PA-II/III) temporary
- Age Limit : : Below 28 years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates as per rules)
Selection Procedure For National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in prescribed format available on www.neeri.res.in, supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc.
- by post/courier/e-mail to project leader (email@example.com) on or before July 3, 2015. Applicants are to appear for a personal interview before the selection committee on July 7, 2015 at 11.00 am in New Process Building of Wastewater Technology Division. No TA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No Separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed qualification will not be interviewed. No interim enquiries will be entertained in this regards
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017