National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 21/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Nehru Marg, Nagpur _ 440020
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Project Title Transcriptomic and proteomic analysis of Pteris vittata during phytoremediation of arsenic metal contaminated soil
- Project Number GAP-01-2037
- Prescribed Educational Qualifications BSc or equivalent with 50% marks for General Category & 45% marks for SC/ST category. Throughout first class, Computer proficiency and Technical skill will be preferred.
- Desirable Qualification Computer typing and data entry
- Age Below 25 years
- Job requirement Maintenance of plants, glasshouse, laboratory, to assist in sample analysis
- No. of positions One (Temporary
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) :
The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance/conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be co-terminous with the project duration. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIRINEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore not confer any right/claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization! absorption. Interested and eligible candidates may apply with bio-data in prescribed format available on www.neeri.res.in, supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. to project leader on or before October 21,2015. Applicants are to appear for a personal interview before the selection committee on October 26, 2015 at 11.00 am in Room No. 102 at Environmental Biotechnology Division. No TAIDA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. No Separate interview call letter will be issued. Candidates who do not fulfil the prescribed qualification will not be interviewed.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015