National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 17.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NEERI) NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR – 440 020|
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- PAIII: MTech/MSc (Geoinformatics, with 2 year experience in Educational Satellite image processing. Remote sensing and GIS etc. PAII : 1) MSc (Physics Mathematics, Meteorology) 2) B.(Mechanical engineering)
- Remuneration PAII : Rs. 12,000PM
- No of Positions TPAIIT Post TPATPost2 4 Age 32 years for PAIII and 28 Years for PAII (Relaxation for OEC/SC/ST Women as per GO rules)- 5 year for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC. Windows divorced women and women judicially separated who are not remarried are allowed for age concession up to the age of 40 years not – other women are entitled for such concessions
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 20.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
The engagement is purely on a temporary basis (adhoc), which is till regular centralized interviews are held for project staff. The engagement will be coterminus with the project duration or with date of regular interview whichever is earlier. The engagement shall not be an appointment in CSIRINEERI, temporary or otherwise. It would, therefore, not confer any right claim, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization absorption.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with Application form provided in NEER web site and biodata supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, cast certificate and experience etc. by post/courier/email to Scientist Head, Air Pollution Control Division
Interested candidates may send their applications to project leader by post or email so as to reach before 17/03/2015. The application format for PA is provided on website www.in under Recruitments, format for applying project position. Applicants are to appear for a personal interview before the selection Committee on 2003/2015 at 10.00 am. The interview will be held in the Office of Scientist Head, Air Pollution Control Division, NEERI, Nagpur. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualification will not be interviewed
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.03.2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017