National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Project Assistant Job on or before 24.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CSIR- NEERI, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440020|
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement of Project Assistant (LevelII) on behalf of the sponsor asper following details
- Project Title : Assessment of Water Quality and Sediment Analysis to understand the special Property of Ganga River.
- No. of Positions 04 (Positions may vary)
- Prescribed Educational : 1st class MSc. (Environmental Science) or Qualifications 1st class MSc. (chemistry)
- Job Requirement : Analysis of water and soil samples, field visits for sample collection and assistance in report preparation
- Fixed Remuneration : Rs.12000- to 14,000-per month
- Age Limit : 28 yearsAge relaxation asper applicable rules)
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project, satisfactory performance conduct of the appointee. The engagement will be coterminus with the project duration. The engagement shall not bean appointment, implicitor explicit for consideration for regularization/ absorption.
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24.04.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI):
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with biodata in the enclosed format (can be downloaded from www.neerines.in) supported by copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience etc. by post/courier/ email to the Scientist Head, M Division, CSIR-NEERI at the given address so as to reach on or before April 24, 2015 and the interview will be held on April 28, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24.04.2015