National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Senior Scientist through recruitment notification – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist, Senior Scientist Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Vacancy Name : Scientist, Senior Scientist
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs. 67,442-77,361/- p.m
Job Location : NAGPUR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE [Council of Scientific & Industrial Research] Nehru Marg, NAGPUR– 440 020
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Scientist, Senior Scientist Recruitment:
CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) established in the year 1958 with its headquarters at Nagpur and at present having its five Zonal Laboratories/Centers at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad, is one of the constituent Institutes of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier multidisciplinary R & D organization in India which is an autonomous body of the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research under the aegis of the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. The Institute is engaged in Research & Development in the areas of Air Pollution Control Technology, Water and Wastewater Technology, Environmental Biotechnology and Genomics, Municipal Solid and Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental System Design Modelling & Optimization, Environmental Impact & Risk Assessment and Environmental Health Studies. The Institute is looking for enthusiastic, talented young researchers/professionals with brilliant academic record, proven scientific achievements and zeal for innovative research. The jobs offer exciting opportunities for career growth as Flexible Complementing Scheme is applicable to CSIR-NEERI
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientist||8 [Eight] posts- [4-UR, 1– SC, 1-ST, 2- OBC]||For Scientist in Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in P.B. 3: M.E./ M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering/Environmental System Engineering and Modelling OR Ph. D. submitted in the said discipline. For Senior Scientist in Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- in P.B. 3: M.E./M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering/Environmental System Engineering and Modelling with three years’ experience OR Ph.D.(Engineering) awarded in the said disciplines.||Rs. 67442/-||32 years For OBC-35 years For SC/ST-37 years|
|Senior Scientist||For Scientist in Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- in P.B. 3: M.E./M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering OR Ph. D. submitted in the said discipline. For Senior Scientist in Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- in P.B. 3: M.E./M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering with three years’ experience OR Ph.D. (Engineering) awarded in the said disciplines. Desirable: i) B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with a score of at least 60% or equivalent GPA and M.E./M.Tech. with 75%. ii) For Senior Scientist – At least four years’ experience post M.E./M.Tech. in the said areas + quality publications as well as patents showing expertise/experience related to both fundamental and applied research.||Rs. 77361/-||37 years OBC 40 years SC/ST 42 years|
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) – Scientist, Senior Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist, Senior Scientist Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application form available on our website http://www.neeri.res.in under the link for “Application Form in respect of Advertisement No.2/2015 along with Synopsis” which can be downloaded by them. Application form can also be obtained in person from the Recruitment and Assessment Section of CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur at the above address OR by sending a self – addressed envelope (size 27.5 cms x 13 cms) affixed with postal stamps of Rs.10/-. The application form (s) should be obtained well before closing time so that the completed applications (s) reach (s) the institute on or before the closing date for receipt of applications which is 05.10.2015. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit Separate Application Form for each post along with a separate Application Fee indicating clearly Post Code No. and Advertisement No. on the top of the envelop. Single application for more than one post code will be rejected.
- If the candidate does not have a valid E-mail id, he/she should create a new valid E-mail id before applying and indicate it at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage, based on the formula as per their university/institute [A copy of such formula should be available with the application].
- For payment of non-refundable Application Fee, the candidates are required to submit a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- [Rupees One Hundred Only] drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIRNEERI, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Bankers of the CSIR-NEERI are State Bank of India, NEERI Branch (Code 04224). The last date for receipt of the application along with the D.D. is 05.10.2015. Please ensure that the Demand Draft is in favour of the Director, CSIR-NEERI only and not in favour of any other person, failing which application will be liable for rejection. The following details must also be filled up on back side of the Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name (ii) Candidate’s Category (iii) Post Code Number/Advertisement No. of the Post Applied For. In case of candidate desirous of applying for more than one post, application for each post should be submitted separately along with the separate application fee of Rs. 100/-. The candidates belonging to categories of SC/ST/PWD [Physically Handicapped]/Regular Employees of CSIR/Abroad candidates/Women are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application forms duly filled in the prescribed form along with the Synopsis and complete in all respects accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, caste/community/class, re-prints of publications along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed on the application form + one more to be stapled, as required with Demand Draft for Application Fee (wherever applicable), as required above, should be sent to the Director, CSIR- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020 in an envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (POST CODE No________/Advertisement No________)” by post so as to reach on or before 05.10.2015.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, with a clear certificate that there is no vigilance case pending/being contemplated against him/her and that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment order. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date but Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-NEERI at the earliest [should be available at the time of screening of the applications], without which the candidates will not be considered for screening/allowed to appear for the test, if any/interview.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. applications without photographs, without the required attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc. without application fee, not in the prescribed application form, unsigned, DD not in favour of “the Director, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur” or incomplete in any manner) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for receipt of applications for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained/ will be liable to be summarily rejected by CSIR-NEERI.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2/2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017