National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist/ Senior Scientist with B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.E./M. Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D holders
Company name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
Posts : Scientist/ Senior Scientist
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.E./M. Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15600- 39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 09
Location : Nagpur
Last date to apply : 09.01.2015
Details of Post :
Scientist/ Senior Scientist
Applications are accordingly invited in the prescribed forms from Indian Nationals for the following 9 [nine] scientific positions:-
|Post||Qualification||Salary||Upper Age Limit not exceeding (as on 09.01.2015|
|Scientist||Ph. D. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry Submitted. i] B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with a score of at least 60% or equivalent GPA in both graduate and post graduate levels. At least one year post Ph.D. experience in the relevant field in India or abroad to suit the job requirement and quality publication (s) in SCI journal (s) and/or patents. or M.E./M. Tech.
in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Management OR Ph. D. submitted in the said discipline i] B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with a score of at least 60% or equivalent GPA at Graduate and Post Graduate levels. At least two years post M.E./M. Tech. research/field experience in the area of Environmental Monitoring, Modelling and Pollution Control, and Publication (s) in SCI Journal (s).
|Rs.15600- 39100/- p.m.||32 years|
|Senior Scientist||Ph.D. awarded in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with two
years’ experience. i] B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with a score of at least 60% or equivalent GPA in both graduate and post graduate levels. Post Doctoral Research Experience in the related applied research areas in reputed International Research Institutes/Laboratories abroad and work experience
together including India for at least four years. Quality publications as well as patents showing expertise/experience related to both fundamental and applied research. or i] B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical
Engineering with a score of at least 60% or equivalent GPA at Graduate and Post Graduate
levels. M.E./M. Tech. in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Management with three years’ experience OR Ph.D. awarded in the said disciplines. At least four years experience post M.E./M.Tech. in the said areas + quality publications as well as patents showing expertise/experience to both fundamental and applied research.
|Rs.15600- 39100/- p.m.||37 years|
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed application form available on our website http://www.neeri.res.in under the link for “Application Form in respect of Advertisement No.1/2014 along with Synopsis” which can be downloaded by them.
- Application form can also be obtained in person from the Recruitment and Assessment Section of CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur at the above address OR by sending a self addressed envelope (size 27.5 cms x 13 cms) affixed with postal stamps of Rs.10/-. The application form (s) should be obtained well before closing time so that the completed applications (s) reach (s) the institute on or before the closing date for receipt of applications which is 09.01.2015.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit Separate Application Form for each post along with a separate Application Fee indicating clearly Post Code No. and Advertisement No. on the top of the envelop. Single application for more than one post code will be rejected.
- If the candidate does not have a valid E-mail id, he/she should create a new valid E-mail id before applying and indicate it at the appropriate place in the Application Form.
- In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage, based on the formula as per their university/institute [A copy of such formula should be available with the application].
- For payment of non-refundable Application Fee, the candidates are required to submit a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/- [Rupees One Hundred Only] drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur. The Bankers of the CSIR-NEERI are State Bank of India, NEERI Branch (Code 04224). The last date for receipt of the application along with the D.D. is 09.01.2015.
- The following details must also be filled up on back side of the Demand Draft (i) Candidate’s Name (ii) Candidate’s Category (iii) Post Code Number/Advertisement No. of the Post Applied For.
- In case of candidate desirous of applying for more than one post, application for each post should be submitted separately along with the separate application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- The candidates belonging to categories of SC/ST/PWD [Physically Handicapped]/Regular Employees of CSIR/Abroad candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The Application forms duly filled in the prescribed form along with the Synopsis and complete in all respects accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, caste/community/class, re-prints of publications along with recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed on the application form + one more to be stapled, as required with Demand Draft for Application Fee (wherever applicable), as required above, should be sent to the Director, CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020 in an envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ (POST CODE No________/Advertisement No________)” by post so as to reach on or before 09.01.2015.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, with a clear certificate that there is no vigilance case pending/being contemplated against him/her and that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment order. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted before the closing date but Applications routed through proper channel should reach CSIR-NEERI at the earliest [should be available at the time of screening of the applications], without which the candidates will not be considered for screening/allowed to appear for the test, if any/interview.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. applications without photographs, without the required attested copies of certificates, testimonials etc. without application fee, not in the prescribed application form, unsigned or incomplete in any manner) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for receipt of applications for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained/ will be liable to be summarily rejected by CSIR-NEERI.
- Following documents must be attached along with application form sent by post:- a. Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as Application Fee, wherever applicable. b. Two colour photographs with the application form, as required, and signed across in full. c. Attested photocopy of date of birth certificate proof. d. Attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualification (s) [degrees awarded] alongwith copies of all the mark sheets. e. Attested photocopy of Caste/Community/Class/Disability Certificate, wherever applicable. f. Attested photocopies of experience certificates/testimonials, if any. This advertisement is also available on website of NEERI: www.neeri.res.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEERI|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017