National Environmental Engineering Research Institute has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Staff through recruitment notification – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.WWT/2015.. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Staff on or before 12/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Vacancy Name : Project Staff
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-12,000/-pm
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR-4400.20
Detail Of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Project Staff Recruitment:
- CSIR National Environmental Engineering Research Institute NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR-4400.20
- For engagement of project staff under the sponsor project
- Applications are invited on plain paper for engagement of Project assistant (Leve-lI) on behalf of the sponsor as per following details
- Project title – Management plan for restoration and protection of sambhar
- Prescribed Educational : 1st class M.Sc Zoology Qualifications
- Job Requirement – Field Biomonitoring Ecological studies including biodiversity of Aquatic Terrestrial for fauna Fisheries, samp line.
- cultivation and Identification Enumeration of Phytoplankton, Zooplankton and Benthos, assistance in report preparation.
- Number of Positions -01 — . Age Limit 28-years Age relaxation as per applicable rules . Fixed Remuneration Rs. 12,000.
- The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project satisfactory performance conduct of the appointee.
- The engagement will be co-terminus with the project duration.
- The engagement shall not be an appointment, implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption.
Selection Procedure For National Environmental Engineering Research Institute – Project Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Staff Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply with biodata in the enclosed formati can be downloaded from thrid, neerines in supported by duly attested copies of documentary proof of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience etc. by post courier email to the chief scientist Head, Division, CSIR NEERI at the given address so as to reach on or before June 12, 2015 and the interview will be held on June 15 2015. The applications can be submitted to the Chief scientist Head at email address-t mandyonee.rires.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/06/2015
Reference: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.WWT/2015.