National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before20/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/p.m
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIRNEERI), Nehru Marg, Nagpur-440020
Detail of National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title of the Research Project: “Delineation of remedial measures to mitigate Harmful algal blooms” (GAP-1-2116)
- Name of the position available: Junior Research Fellow Number of positions available: One Essential qualifications: M.Sc in Botany/ Biotechnology with first division and CSIR/UGC NET/LS qualified/ M.Tech in Biotechnology
- Desirable skill: Candidates with experience pertaining to lake studies e.g., biomonitoring, sampling and analysis, Cultivation & maintenance of Cyanobacteria and bacteria, Knowledge of latest molecular techniques including nucleic acid isolation, purification, PCR, Sequencing. Knowledge of Instrumental analysis viz. HPLC, LC-MS & computer will be preferred.
- Age limit: Must not be over 28 years as on 15th September 2015 which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates.
- Salary: Rs. 25000 per month (for first two years); Rs. 28000 per month (for the third year) *Note: HRA is not applicable as we are having accommodation facility for project fellows in the NEERI colony Benefits: Eligible candidate may be entitled to register for Ph.D program
Selection Procedure for National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI) :
The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is coterminous with the project. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview. Self Attested photocopies of these documents with CV and latest photo will be collected at the time of interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview which is on Tuesday, 22nd September 2015, and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Complete application/latest CV (preferable in Pdf format) should reach on or before 20th September 2015 via email attachment addressed to: Dr. L.N.Sangolkar, Senior Principal Scientist, Environmental Impact and Risk assessment Division, CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIRNEERI), Nehru Marg, Nagpur-440020, Email: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job20/9/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017