National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II through recruitment notification – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015/BTI. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Fertilizers Limited (NFL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Job on or before 9/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 35 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-16,400/- p.m
Job Location : Punjab
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED (A Govt of India Undertaking) BATHINDA, PUNJAB –151 003
Detail of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Recruitment:
National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda Unit invites online applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II in the Pay Scale of ` 9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA and other allowances as per rules of the Company in the following disciplines:-
|Discipline||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Chemical||17||B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering||9000-3%-16400||
0 years as on 31.05.2015 (Minimum 18 years) (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL-Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) and as per Govt. of India Directives for Ex-Servicemen).
|Mechanical||4||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||9000-3%-16400|
|Electrical||9||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||9000-3%-16400|
|Instrumentation||5||Diploma in Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering||9000-3%-16400|
Selection Procedure for National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/8/2015.
- Management may at its discretion conduct a written test to short-list the eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. The Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test to be held at Bathinda will be called for interview (at Bathinda) for which reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd Class Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary proof. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital and also subject to verification of character & antecedents and caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities. The selected candidates on joining can be posted in any Office/Unit/Division of NFL in India with initial posting at Bathinda.
How to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Vacancy in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) :
- A candidate can apply for only one post.
- Candidates can appear for written test / interview either in English or Hindi language, as per their choice.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit & qualification etc. shall be 31.05.2015. The date of declaration of result/issuance of marks sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree/ diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be mentioned in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Govt. guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against unreserved posts. However, relaxations with regard to age, %age marks in qualifying examination will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts.
- Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above post in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005.
- Degree of Disability for Reservation: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation to the posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability for which a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Format should be attached. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. Locomotor disability means disability of bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy. Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or stand refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- For claiming relaxation, the reserved category candidates should keep with them a copy of the original Caste/PWD certificate(s), in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority, which will be required to be submitted at the time of Personal Interview, if called for. In addition, the OBC(NCL) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36036/2/2013- Estt. (Res.) dated 30-05-2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC(NCL) candidates will have to give a selfundertaking, at the time of Personal Interviews, if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “Unreserved (UR)” provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
- If the SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- As regards reservation for Persons with Disability and Ex-serviceman/Dependent of those killed/Disabled in action, the vacancies are to be filled by way of horizontal inter-locking Reservation System.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies- if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standard could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Candidates working in Govt. Depts. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to apply through proper channel. They will need to furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of Personal Interview, if called for, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Interview and no TA will be paid.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for Written Test/ considered further for selection process. The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence from candidates in respect of their applications. In case, no intimation is received by the Candidate within a period of 90 days from the date of issue of advertisement, it should be presumed that his/her application has not been considered.
- The names of candidates called for written test/ personal interview will be displayed on www.nationalfertilizers.com under head “Careers”. Candidates are advised to follow the website for the latest information in this regard. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated simultaneously through post for the proposed Written Test/ Personal Interview. However, NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery on the part of Postal Department.
- NFL reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason. Any corrigendum/ addendum/ errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our website www.nationalfertilizers.com under the head “Careers”. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- While applying, the applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. All original certificates/ documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of Written Test/ Personal Interview, falling which the candidates will be disqualified from appearing in the Written Test/ Personal Interview. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process or even after appointment that he or she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and appointment will liable to be terminated forthwith.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/8/2015
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015/BTI.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017