National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II through recruitment notification – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015/JEA. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Fertilizers Limited (NFL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Job on or before 20/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.sc
Total No of Vacancy : 39 Post
Salary : Rs.9,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Haryana
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED (A Govt of India Undertaking) Panipat Unit:Gohana Road, Haryana- 132 106 Ph-2652481/82/85, Extn. 1235, 1239
Detail of National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Recruitment:
National Fertilizers Limited, a Mini Ratna Company, invites Indian Nationals to apply online through NFL’s websiteb www.nationalfertilizers.com for the post of Jr. Engineering Asstt. Gr.II in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation Discipline in the Pay Scale of ` 9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA and other allowances as per rules of the Company. In addition to Basic pay and Industrial DA, the posts carry the benefits of Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannaution Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Housing/HRA facilities, PRP Incentive, Medical facilities, Coverage under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, LTE, LTC and other Perks / Allowances etc. as per rules of the Company. No application through other mode shall be accepted. The details of vacancies are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II||39||B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering|
- AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18, Maximum 30 years as on 01.07.2015 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD & as per Govt. of India Directives for Ex-Servicemen & others) For claiming the benefit of SC /ST/ OBC/PWD category, the candidate will have to produce his/her original caste certificate/ certificate of diability from Competent Authority along with self attested copy of the same, in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, at the time of interview. Further, OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce latest OBC Certificate in the Prescribed Proforma specifically mentioning therein that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in Column 3 of the Schedule to the Govt. of India, Deptt. of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 09.08.1993, at the time of interview.
- DEGREE OF DISABILITY FOR RESERVATION: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation to the posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability for which a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Format must be produced by the candidate at the time of interview. Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or stand refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. As regards reservation for Disabled Persons/Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman/Dependent of those killed/Disabled in action, the vacancies are to be filled by way of horizontal inter-locking Reservation System.
Selection Procedure for National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) – Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/8/2015.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, Management may at its discretion, conduct a written test to short-list eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. The Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test will be called for interview for which reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd Class Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary proof. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL’s Hospital and his/ her final selection shall be subject to verification of character & antecedents/ caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities. The selected candidates on joining can be posted in any Office/Unit/Division of NFL in India with initial posting at Panipat Unit.
How to apply for Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II Vacancy in National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) :
- Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this Press Advertisement before applying online.
- Candidate can apply online for only one post.
- Candidate can appear for written test/ interview either in Hindi or English, as per their choice.
- The cut off date of determining eligibility with respect to age & educational qualification etc. shall be 01.07.2015 & there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or other standards in diploma examination is awarded, candidates will have to fill equivalent percentage of marks. They are required to produce a document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute at the time of interview.
- Candidates should have an active email ID, scanned copy of their passport size colored photograph (in not more than 50 kb) & signature (in not more than 20 kb) in .jpg/ .jpeg /.tif/. png/ .gif format only to be uploaded along-with other personal and educational details.
- All important communication in this respect shall be sent to the registered email ID submitted by the candidate. NFL is not responsible for any delay in communication/ inactiveness of the email account submitted to us during registration. Candidates are, therefore, advised to visit career link of our website www.nationalfertilizers.com and their account regularly for updates.
- While applying, the applicants must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and on detection of the same at any stage of recruitment process or even after appointment, the candidature will stand cancelled and appointment will liable to be terminated forthwith without making any reference.
- Candidates working in Govt. Depts. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- The Management reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be eligible and will not entertain any correspondence from candidates in respect of their applications. In case, no intimation is received by the Candidate within a period of 90 days from the last date of receipt of his/her application, it should be presumed that his/her application has not been considered.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility doesn’t confer right to candidates for being called for interview/ selection.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts.
- Candidates should strictly ensure timely submission of their applications well before the stipulated last date of submission as mentioned in the press advt, to avoid last minute rush. Last date of submission of online application is 20.08.2015 (till 17.00 hrs).
- For any queries/ clarification regarding the recruitment process, contact at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone # 0180- 2652481/82/85, Extn. 1235, 1239. Technical queries/ difficulties in submission of online application are to be addressed at Extn. No. 1577, 1223.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/8/2015
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2015/JEA.