National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainees through recruitment notification – National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Fertilizers Limited (NFL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainees Job on or before 2/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Vacancy Name : Management Trainees
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 89 post
Salary : Rs. 16,400-40,500/p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job :2/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED (A Govt. of India Undertaking) A-11, Sector-24, NOIDA-201 301, Distt.: Gautam Budh Nagar(UP)
Detail of Post :
- NFL, a MINI RATNA and premier Fertilizer Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs, is looking for dynamic & result oriented candidates for manning the following position:
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in disciplines of Chemical; Mechanical; Electrical; Instrumentation; Materials; Computers & Civil
- No of post : 89 post
- QUALIFICATION: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology (AMIE – for Departmental candidates) (MCA for Computers) with not less than 60% marks (50% for SC,ST), taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight-age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the discipline (as given below) and have qualified GATE-2015 Exam in the relevant discipline having valid test results can only apply for the post of MTs in the respective disciplines
- Total 02 vacancies of Management Trainees are reserved for PWD candidates in the Materials, Computers & Civil disciplines. PWD candidates of relevant category applying against a vacancy specifically reserved for them shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation/ concessions, if they are suffering from not less than 40 % of the relevant disability.
- AGE LIMIT: Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 01.01.2016 i.e. candidates born before 01.01.89 need not apply. For candidates with MCA qualification the age limit is 29 years as on 01.01.2016. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
- SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND: The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 80,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- for candidates belonging to SC, ST categories and PWDs) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training.
HEALTH: The candidate should have sound health. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/2/2016.
- Based on the GATE-2015 MARKS, candidates will be short listed for Personal Interview. Suitability of a candidate shall be adjudged on the following criteria: Weightage of marks obtained in – 80% Qualifying Examination i.e. GATE-2015 (rounded of to 02 decimal places) Weightage in Interview – 20%
How to apply for ? :
- HOW TO APPLY: 1. The candidates will require their GATE-2015 Registration Number and Roll No. and Score Card. The candidates need to apply On-line for NFL MT-2015 on the website www.nationalfertilizers.com from January 12, 2016 to February 02, 2016.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 500/-. The SC / ST / PWD category and Departmental candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
- While applying Online, candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph, their signature in JPEG format and Gate score card in JPEG/ PDF format not exceeding 500 KB size each.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2015 registration number and payment details. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Application Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully
- GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. 3. All qualifications should be full time (regular) from an Indian University / Institute recognized by AICTE /appropriate statutory authority.
- No manual / paper application will be entertained.
- Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- For queries candidates may visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section on the website, before applying online. 7. The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed, once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via E-mail only.
- Candidates, if shortlisted for Personal Interview, are required to bring their original GATE 2015 score card as received from the IIT, at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies have to produce NOC at the time of Interview, failing which they would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- NFL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Legal jurisdiction will be of NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- IMPORTANT DATES: 1. Commencement of submission of Application on NFL website :- 12.01.2016 2. Last date of Acceptance of Application by NFL :- 02.02.2016
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/2/2016