National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites application for the recruitment of Consultant with Graduate holders
Company name : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Posts : Consultant
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : NA
Location : Noida
Last date to apply : 27.08.2014
Details of Post :
NFL desires to appoint a Consultant who will work as a Nodal Officer for sale, dispatch,
transport and follow up activities of Ammonium nitrate as per Ammonium Nitrate Rules,
- Qualification – Graduate in any discipline. Experience Minimum Two years experience of working with Explosive
- Desirable : Manufacturing unit or two years experience in the field of logistic management of explosive transportation preferably in liaisoning with Explosive Department.
- Remuneration & Perks: Candidates may quote lump sum fee for the arrangement.
SCOPE OF WORK:
- The Consultant will file application for issuing of P-4 licence on behalf of NFL and will comply with all the formalities as directed by the concerned authority including its renewal.
- To form an AN Cell with two supporting staff to carry out day to day operations strictly as per AN Rules, 2012.
- Verification of Explosive License and P-2, P-3, P-4 licenses of customer for validation, quantity and destination.
- Collection of indents from buyer (Form R-10) and consignee’s letter intimating their readiness to receive AN.
- Intimation to Distt. Supdt. of Police before dispatch of consignment.(Form R-11(a)
- Issue and sign pass for transportation of consignment and collect the copy of the same duly acknowledged by consignee of the respective consignment. (Form R-11(b).
- He will follow up with the persons authorized by the buyer for transportation (Vehicle number and quantity for R-11(a)) and receipt of acknowledged copy of Form R-11(b).
- Intimation of daily dispatches to the respective buyer.
- Filing of returns of AN to Chief Controller of Explosives, District Magistrate, Superintendent of Police and other concerned authorities on monthly basis on or before 10th day of every succeeding month. (Form R-9)
- Maintain record of quantity of AN transported (Form R-6)
- Maintain partywise sales record of AN. (Form R-7)
- Maintain record of AN manufactured (Form R-2)
- Produce to outside agencies the required records on demand in consultation with NFL authorities (Concerned Incharge)
- He will follow all the instructions with respect to sale of AN given by the concerned Product Managers/Incharge from time to time.
- He will report, if any, loss, shortage, theft, accidental fire or explosion from the factory premises to the final destination to the Licensing Authority, Police Station and CCE, in consultation with NFL authorities.
- In case of any emergent situation, unwarranted developments/happenings, during transit of material, the Consultant will be responsible to visit the site, sort out the matter and report the same to Licensing Authority, Police Station and CCE in consultation with NFL authorities.
- Consultant will be fully responsible for tracking all vehicles round the clock on regular basis, through GPS till the vehicles reaches final destination.
- As this is a continuous process, Consultant will post minimum one person to manage the above activities.
- Any other compliance under Ammonium nitrate Rules, 2012, prescribed by law, from time to time.
Over and above the lump sum fee, facilities of infrastructure, office, including accommodation will be made available by NFL.
The appointment will be on contractual basis initially for a period of one year extendable as per requirement.
The terms of appointment will be entered into with the selected candidates separately. Interested candidates may send their application with all details within 15 days from the date of Advertisement, on the following address:
General Manager (Mktg)-IP,
National Fertilizers Limited
(A Govt. of India Undertaking),
A-11, Sector 24,
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NFL|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017