National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II with Diploma holders
Company name : National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Posts : Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II
Qualification : Diploma
Salary : Rs.9,000 – Rs.16,400/-pm
No of Post : 05
Location : Bathinda
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II:
National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda Unit invites applications from Indian Nationals for 05 posts (SC-1, OBC(NCL)-1 and Unreserved- 03) of Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-II (Elect.) in the Pay Scale of Rs.9000-3%-16400 plus Industrial DA and other allowances as per rules of the Company as per following details:
- No of post : 05
- Salary : Rs.9,000 – Rs.16,500/-pm
- Recruitment specifications: “Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute (only regular course) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).”
- Age Limit: Minimum 18, Maximum 30 years as on 25.11.2014 (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL-Non Creamy Layer), 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) and for Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India Directives). In addition to Basic pay and Industrial DA, the posts carry the benefits of Employees Provident Fund, Gratuity, EPS, Contributory Superannaution Pension Scheme, Leave Encashment, Housing/ HRA facilities, PRP Incentive, Medical facilities, Coverage under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme, LTE, LTC and other Perks / Allowances etc. as per rules of the Company.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
Management may at its discretion conduct a written test to short-list the eligible candidates. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test. The Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the written test to be held at Bathinda will be called for interview (at Bathinda) for which reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd Class Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary proof. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/ NFL’s Hospital and also subject to verification of character & antecedents and caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities. The selected candidates on joining can be posted in any Office/Unit/Division of NFL in India with initial posting at Bathinda.
- Degree of Disability for Reservation: Only such persons would be eligible for reservation to the posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability for which a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Format should be attached. Hearing impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. Locomotor disability means disability of bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy. Low vision means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or stand refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- For claiming relaxation, the reserved category candidates should submit a copy of the original Caste/ PWD certificate(s), in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, issued by the Competent Authority. In addition, the OBC(NCL) candidates will be required to submit a valid caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for purpose of reservation in appointment to posts under Government of India/Central Government Public Sector Undertaking as contained in DOPT Memo No. 36036/2/2013- Estt. (Res.) dated 30-05-2014 from a competent authority issued in the year of advertisement. Further the OBC(NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking, at the time of Personal Interviews, if called for, indicating that they belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer. Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer and thus not entitled to OBC reservations should indicate their category as “Unreserved (UR)” provided they meet the age criteria specified for general category candidates.
- If the SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- As regards reservation for Persons with Disability and Ex-serviceman/Dependent of those killed/Disabled in action, the vacancies are to be filled by way of horizontal inter-locking Reservation System.
How to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria should send their typed applications, on plain paper (A-4 size) in Hindi or English language duly signed with date alongwith self-attested copies of certificates & testimonials and a recent passport-size photograph (to be affixed in the right corner of the application) stating following particulars: (i) Post applied for (ii) Name (in block letters) (iii) Father’s Name & Mother’s name (iv) Date of Birth & Age (v) Sex (vi) Marital status (vii) Present postal address with PIN Code & Contact No. (viii) Permanent Address (ix) Detailed Qualifications indicating Examination passed, University/Board, Max. marks, Marks secured, %age of Marks, subjects taken (x) Experience details, if any (please attach a copy of experience certificate) mentioning Name of Employer / Organisation, Post held, Duration-from-to, Nature of jobs performed, Salary/Allowances, Reason for leaving (xi) Whether belongs to SC/ST/ OBC(NCL)/PH (type of PH & %age of disability) /ESM (if yes, give details and attach attested copy of certificate), to Dy. General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, Bathinda-151003 (Punjab) and should reach on or before 25.11.2014. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The envelope containing application should be superscribed with “POST APPLIED FOR JR. ENGG. ASTT. GR.-II (ELECT)”. The incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates working in Govt. Depts. / Public Sector Undertakings are required to apply through proper channel.
- The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence from candidates in respect of their applications.
- In case, no intimation is received by the Candidate within a period of 90 days from the date of issue of advertisement, it should be presumed that his/her application has not been considered.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for any of the above posts. While applying, the applicant must ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process or even after appointment that he or she has furnished incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and appointment will liable to be terminated forthwith.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NFL|