National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager (F & A) through recruitment notification – National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.SE-2/2015. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Manager (F & A) on or before 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Manager (F & A)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration), National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.|
Detail of National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) Deputy Manager (F & A) Recruitment:
Invites applications for the post of DEPUTY MANAGER (F&A) in Regional Office, New Delhi, on Contract Basis for a period of Two years and extendable
- Educational Qualification Chartered Accountant/ICWA with 2 years experience or CA/ICWA (Inter) with 6 years experience.
- Experience Maintenance of Accounts and audit thereof, finalization of Accounts, Taxation, Working capital management, liasoning with Authorities etc..
- Age: Below 40 years
- Consolidated Package Per Month Rs. 50,000/- 80,000/- (Range Negotiable)
Selection Procedure for National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) – Deputy Manager (F & A) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Deputy Manager (F & A) Vacancy in National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC):
- The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached along with this advertisement. The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with photograph and self attested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation / secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets / degree certificate in support of qualification with pay for each position held.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India as per the discretion/requirement of NFDC.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nfdcindia.com hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFDC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Mumbai.
- The management reserves the right in relaxing age/qualification of deserving candidate for the above post.
- Interested candidates may send their resume within 10 days from the date of advertisement, super scribing the envelope the post applied for, to The Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration), National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015