National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Manager, Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLM, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Manager, Assistant Manager Job on or before 17/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC)
Vacancy Name : Manager, Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification : LLM, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-54,500/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Deputy General Manager (Personnel), National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.
Detail of National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Invites applications for the following posts in Head Office, Mumbai on regular basis.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Manager (Legal)||01 ST/OBC||
PG Degree in law from a recognized University or Equivalent. 7 years experiences in dealing with legal affairs like investigation of titles, recovery of loans, IPR etc. in similar organization.
Desirable Experience in terms lending Institutions/Banks and working with Solicitors preferably in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), drafting/vetting of Legal documents etc. Minimum 10 years in a senior managerial position of a reputed Private or Public Sector Undertaking/Govt
|Pay scale – (IDA) Rs.29,100 -3%- 54,500/-, DA,EPF, Perquisites and allowances as per rule .Minimum Remuneration Rs. 71,500/- Approx.)||35 to 45 years (As on 30.06.2015)|
|Asstt. Manager (HR)||01 UR||Graduate Degree from a recognized University. At least 5 years experiences in a Supervisory capacity in Admn./Personnel Management of a Govt. Organization or Public Sector Undertaking. Thorough knowledge of Central Civil Service Regulation P.F. Rules etc. is essential.||Pay scale – (IDA) Rs.16,400 -3%- 40,500/-, DA,EPF, Perquisites and allowances as per rule. Minimum Remuneration Rs.40,000 /- Approx .)||35 years (As on 30.06.2015)|
Selection Procedure for National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) – Manager, Assistant Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Manager, Assistant Manager Vacancy in National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDC) :
- The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached along with this advertisement. The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) along with photograph and selfattested copies of the documents viz. (a) Matriculation/secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth (b) Complete set of mark sheets/degree certificate in support of qualification (c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held (d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable) (e) Disability certificate issued by competent authority(if applicable) and (f) Pay-in-slip (if Applicable).
- Reservation/Relaxation and Concessions for candidates belonging to reserved categories would be made as per Government of India’s guidelines/directives.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will submit NOC at the time of joining the organization and in the event they are not able to get NOC they will not claim any service transfer benefits/protection of pay in case of their selection. However, they have to produce the proper relieving order from their organization, in the event of their selection, at the time of reporting for joining.
- Though the initial place of posting is at Mumbai, selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India as per the discretion/requirement of NFDC.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nfdcindia.com hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFDC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Mumbai.
- The management reserves the right in relaxing age/qualification of deserving candidate for the above post.
- Management reserves the right to not to fill-up any of or all the posts or cancel the recruitment in the interest of the Company.
- Interested candidates may send their resume within 21 days from the date of advertisement, super scribing the envelope the post applied for, to The Deputy General Manager (Personnel), National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/8/2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017