National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDCL) invites application for the recruitment of Manager & More Vacancies with PG Degree/ MBA/ LLB/ PG Diploma/ Degree in Labour Law, CA/ ICWA, LLM holders
Company name :National Film Development Corporation Limited (NFDCL)
Posts :Manager & More Vacancies
Qualification : PG Degree/ MBA/ LLB/ PG Diploma/ Degree in Labour Law, CA/ ICWA, LLM
Salary :Rs. 75,000 – 85,000/- Per Month.
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 14/11/2014
Details of Post :
Manager & More Vacancies :
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (PERSONNEL) :
- Educational Qualification PG Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ HRD/ Social work from a recognized University.
- Experience 7 years experience in Personnel management / Functional capabilities should be inclusive of thorough knowledge of labour laws and service regulations, Disciplinary matters, application of HRM concepts, tools and practices, such as manpower planning, Performance management, career planning, succession planning, competency modeling, competency appraisal etc. Exposure in industrial relations is desirable Experience in latest HR Practices and Policies, dealing with retention and attrition aspects. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
- Desirable MBA/LLB/PG Diploma/ Degree in Labour Law
- Age: Not exceeding 50 years
- Remuneration Pay scale (IDA) Rs.32,900 -3%- 58,000/-, DA, EPF perquisites and allowances as per rule. Minimum Remuneration Rs. 85,000/- (Approx.)
- Educational Qualification PG Degree in law from a recognized University or Equivalent.
- Experience 7 years experience in dealing with legal affairs like investigation of titles, recovery of loans etc. in similar organization.
- Desirable Experience in terms lending Institutions/ Banks and working with Solicitors desirable in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), drafting/vetting of Legal documents etc. Minimum 10 years in a senior managerial position of a reputed Private or Public Sector Undertaking/Govt.
- Age: 35 to 45 years
- Remuneration Pay scale – (IDA) Rs.29,100 -3%- 54,500/-, DA, EP perquisites and allowances as per rule .Minimum Remuneration Rs. 75,000/- (Approx.)
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS):
- Educational Qualification 1.) Associate/Fellow Member of ICAI/ ICWAI or MBA (Finance) from Government recognized University / Institute. Chartered Accountant OR 2.) CA/ ICWA(Inter) with 8 years experience
- Experience Minimum 5 years in a senior managerial position of a reputed Private or Public Sector Undertaking/Govt.
- Desirable Accounts finalization in compliance with all statutory requirements, treasury management that includes investment of surplus funds, negotiation with banks/ Financial institutions for fund based/ non-fund based facilities, Internal Audit, Corporate taxation, Indirect taxes, Costing, Budgeting, Dealing with various auditors, MIS, Forex Management.
- Age: Not exceeding 50 years
- Remuneration Pay scale (IDA) Rs.32,900 -3%- 58,000/-, DA, EPF perquisites and allowances as per rule .Minimum Remuneration Rs. 85,000/- (Approx.)
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their resume within 15 days from the date of advertisement, super scribing the envelope the post applied for, to The Deputy General Manager (Personnel & Administration), National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr.Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai-400 018.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :14.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NFDC|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017