National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant & More Vacanciesthrough recruitment notification – National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2015 – CSIR-NGRI ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant & More VacanciesJob on or before 29/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI)
Vacancy Name : Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 12 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007
Detail of National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI), Hyderabad, is a premier R& Ministry of Science & Technology Govt. Of India involved in multidisciplinary R&D programmes of both basic and applied nature across scientific disciplines for economic, environmental and societal benefits for the people of India. Hydrocarbon Exploration; Geochemistry and Geochronology; Mineral and Engineering Geophysics; Gro Computational Geophysics etc.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant (General) Gr III [Group-‘C’]||3||10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m + GP 1900||28 years|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr III [Group-‘C’]||2||10+2/XII or its equivalent with commerce as one of the subject and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m + GP 1900||28 years|
|Assistant (Stores & Purchase) Gr III [Group-‘C’]||3||10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m + GP 1900||28 years|
|Junior Stenographer [Group-‘C’]||1||10+2/XII pass or its equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35/40 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi/English on computer.||Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m + GP 1900||28 years|
Selection Procedure for National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) – Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/6/2015.
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill test or interview.
- In the event of number of applications being large, CSIR-NGRI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/ computer proficiency test/ Skill Test to a reasonable number by any one or more of the following methods: i. On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement ii. By introducing additional stage(s) of examination. iii. Any other methodology as deemed fit by the Competent Authority.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) :
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through the website http://www.ngri.org.in and send the printout of the duly filled in online application, along with Demand Draft (wherever applicable) [no other enclosure is required] in an envelope superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST CODE (S) “ ______ ” by post so as to reach on or before 29.06.2015 (Monday) to: The Administrative Officer CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Uppal Road Hyderabad – 500 007 Telangana
- No other mode of application will be considered.
- The Online Application with necessary instructions / guidelines to fill, will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in (Opens on 05.06.2015 (Friday from 09.30 a.m. and Closes on 26.06.2015 (Friday) at 06.00 p.m.
- Candidates are required to pay an Application fee of Rs.100/- through Crossed Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, N.G.R.I.” payable at Hyderabad. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 26.06.2015 (Friday). This date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far‐flung areas. SC/ST/PWD/ Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates should keep copies of the application print-out and the Demand Draft for their record. Print-out of Application Form will not be available after 06.00 p.m. on 26.06.2015 (Friday).
- Application once received, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- There is one (common) application for all the posts of Assistant (General/ Finance & Accounts/ Stores & Purchase) Gr.III (Post Codes AG, AFA, ASP). However, only those candidates, who possess, inter alia, Commerce as one of the subjects at 10+2 or Intermediate level, will be eligible to apply against the post of Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Gr.III. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Junior Stenographer (post code JSG) need to submit separate application and pay the fee separately.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / PSUs will be considered only if the print out of the duly filled in application is forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. The vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of print out of the duly filled in application may be submitted before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel should reach to the above address at the earliest.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the due date for any reason whatsoever will not be entertained by the CSIR-NGRI.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photograph, signature and application fee, if applicable, etc.) will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications. Any further information regarding this Advertisement like date, time and centre of test (s), any addendum / corrigendum or any variation in number of posts / cancellation of post(s) etc. will be made available through CSIRNGRI website www.ngri.org.in only. Therefore the candidates are advised to keep a regular watch accordingly. NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/6/2015
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) Recruitment 2014 – CSIR-NGRI ADVERTISEMENT NO. 1/2015.
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017