National Green Tribunal (NEG) invites application for the recruitment of Law clerks with Graduate holders
Company name : National Green Tribunal (NEG)
Posts : Law clerks
Qualification : Graduate
Salary : Rs.25,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
Details of Post :
National Green Tribunal is a statutory body. established on 18th October, 2010 under the National Green Tribunal Act, to adjudicate the cases pertaining to environment protection and conservation of finest!» and other natural resources including enforcement of legal rights relating to environment and grant of appropriate compensation & damages. to persons and property in matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
The National Green Tribunal proposes to engage Law clerks to be pmvided at its Principal Bench at New Delhi and, tonal Bench functioning at Chennai. The candidates desirous of applying for engagement as Law Clerk at Principal Bench, New Delhi and Southern lnne Bench at Chennai Bench, will submit their applications respectively to the Registrar General, NOT, Principal Bench. and Registrar, NOT. SZB. Chennai.
The candidate should be a law graduate from a recognised university. ‘lbe Law Cleda will be paid Rs.25,000/- per month and would also be given experience certificate at the conclusion of hisfhcr engagement.
Accordingly. applications are invited in respective proscribed proforma for engagement as Law Clerks at the NOT, Principal Bench and its Zonal Bench at Chennai. initially, for a period of one year. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on a date to be intimated later. The prescribed proforma for application may be downloaded from website i.e. wwmnibunfl.gov.in.
How to apply :
The application must be accompanied with two recent self attested passport size photographs self attested copies of testimonials, sent personally or by Registered AD. post with the words “Application for appointment as Law Clerk in National Green Tribunal“, supetscribcd on the envelope, addressed to the Registrar General, National Green Tribunal, Faridkol House, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi-l IOOOl/ the Registrar, National Omen Tribunal, Soulhcm Zone Bench, 950/]. TNPCB Building. P.H. Road, Arurpbakkam, Chennai-600l06, as the case may be, so as to mach the respective NOT 0″“:ch on or beforc 22.09.2014.
Applications which are incomplete, unsigned and received due date, shall be rejected summarily and no enquiry will be entertained in this regard. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates called for interview.
Terms and conditions for engagement as Law Clerks:
- The engagement, as Law Clerk, is a full time cngagcmcm and purely conlmciual in nature. It will not confer any right for rcgular/pcrmancnt appointment in the National Gwen Tribunal.
- The Law Clerk will be required to mark even before and Coun hours depegding on the convenience of the llon‘ble Bench to whom hclshe is attached.
- The Law Clerk will not be entitled to appca: bcforc lhc Hon‘blc Bench to whom hc/shc is attached. for a period of one year the conclusion of his/her tenure as Law Clerk.
- The cngagcmcnt as Law Clerk can be terminated before the cxpiry of the period of engageman without notice and assigning any rmson.
- Law Clerk is no( allowed to appear in a cue handled by the Hon’blc Bench during his/her tenure with 1h: Hon‘blc Bench regardless of hclshc had worked on that case or not.
- Law Clerk would not be entitled to practice or take up any other assignment during thc period hc/shc works as Law Clcrk in the National Gram Tribunal.
- Law Clerk is required to adhere to the dress code i.c. wearing of Black Coat, Black tic, Whit: shirt and Whit: or Black trouser, . ..
- Law Clerk will have to work for a minimum period of 6 months. otherwlsc the roquisitc Heat: of cxpcricncc/lcaming will not be issued to him/her. .
- Any ethical breach by a Law Clerk will be viewed seriously and will entitle the Law Clerk from receiving the certificate. In case of his/her being enrolled with the Bar Council. if it becomes necessary, the breach will be reported to the Bar Council concerned.
- The Law Clerk, il’ absent from duty for more than 7 days without intimation and approval of leave, shall be liable to be dismissed from job, without any notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEG||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016