National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant General Manager with CA/ICWA/MBA holders
Company name :National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC)
Posts :Assistant General Manager
Qualification : CA/ICWA/MBA
Salary : Rs. 32,900-58,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 1.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant General Manager
The National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation a company registered under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 (not for profit) has been set up with the objective to provide financial assistance to Persons with Disability for self-employment. The Corporation is presently looking for suitable result oriented persons to fill up the following posts: –
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) 01 Post Unreserved (U/R)
- Pay Scale: 32,900-58,000 (IDA Pattern)
- Essential Qualification: 1. Graduate in any discipline 2.CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Experience required: a) 12 year of which 8 years in middle managerial level in field of Corporate financing, financial policies, financial appraisals, funds management, budget estimation, and implementation, accounts, taxation etc in banking sector or Government financial institution. b) Should have at least 5 years hands on experience on the use of computers for financial management and budgeting/book keeping.
- Age: 45 Years (maximum 45 years of age)
- Age limit and post qualification experience for all posts is as on 1.11.2014
- Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Physically Handicapped (PH) and other categories will be given as per Government rules.
- Experience and age limit may be relaxed in case of otherwise exceptional candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- Pay Scales are (Revised IDA Pattern) for all posts.
- In addition to Pay & IDA, other allowances are payable as per 2nd pay revision, Leave, EPF and Gratuity as per the rules of Corporation to regular employees only.
- The corporation reserves the right to amend/cancel the posts advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates working in Central/State-Govt. Organisations, Autonomous bodies, Statutory Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
- Only outstation Scheduled caste and Schedules Tribes candidates called for the interview/selection test will be paid single return Second class rail fare or actual bus fare whichever is less in accordance with Government Directives.
- Incomplete applications and applications without attested copies of qualification/age proof/ experience shall be rejected outright.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for written examination/skill test/interview.
How to apply :Application neatly typed on plain paper may to be sent giving information in the following format:-
- Post applied for
- Father’s /Husband’s Name
- Date of birth and age as on 1-11-2014 (attach attested copy of birth certificate)
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/XSM/Gen.) (attach attested copy of certificate )
- Disability Category (OH/HH/VH) and % age of Disability: (In case of a Person with Disability attach attested copy of disability certificate issued by competent authority)
- Present address for communication :
- Permanent home address :
- Academic/Professional qualification in reverse chronological order (starting from highest qualification) giving name of the course, discipline of study, main subjects, university/institution with complete address, year of passing and percentage of marks/division (Attach attested copies of certificates).
- Details of present and past employment giving names of the employer, post(s) held from time to time with pay scale, duration of employment whether revised or pre-revised IDA/CDA pattern and nature of duties performed/work experience against each post (Attach attested copies of certificates).
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 1.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHFDC|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016