National Health Mission Chandigarh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of State Coordinator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Health Mission Chandigarh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission Chandigarh.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this State Coordinator & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Mission Chandigarh
Vacancy Name : State Coordinator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs-16,500-20,000/-pm
Job Location : Chandigarh
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Health Mission Chandigarh Industrial Area Phase 2, Chandigarh, 160002
Detail Of National Health Mission Chandigarh State Coordinator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|State Coordinator & More Vacancies||04||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate||Rs-16,5000-20,000/-pm||20-30 Years|
Applications are invited from India Citizens meeting the following conditions for engagement of following posts of State Coordinator/Data Processing Assistant on purely contract basis in the office of the Chief Registrar of Births and Deaths, Chandigarh and the office of District/ Addl.District Registrar of B&D for a maximum period of 1 year.
The selected candidates will be responsible for monitoring of work on Civil Registration System and field work in Rural and Urban areas and would be placed at the office Registrar Births and Deaths at Chandigarh.
- No. of Posts :01
- Salary (P.M) :Rs.20,000/-
- Essential Qualifications :Post Graduate with Statistics/BioStatistics/Health Statistics/Economics/Maths/Commer ce/Computer Science/IT/Social Science/Sociology or Graduate in any branch of Engineering.
- Should have good command over Hindi/English & Local language of the State
- Candidate should be well conversant with basic computer knowledge in MS-OFFICE/Open Office Statistics tools etc.
- Desirable Qualifications :2 years of experience in surveys and statistical analysis.
- Age Limit As on 1/7/2015 :21 – 30 years as on 1/7/2015
Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator:
- No. of Posts :02
- Salary (P.M) :Rs.15,000/
- Essential Qualifications :Graduate Degree from any recoganised University
- Non-computer Degree candidates must have Diploma/Certificate in computers/IT for minimum duration of 1 year from any recognised Institute/organisation
- Must be well conversant with typing on computer
- Should have good command over Hindi/English & Punjab
- Desirable Qualifications :1 year experience in relative filed like Data Collection, compilation and data entry etc.
- Age Limit As on 1/7/2015 :20 – 30 years as on 1/7/2015
Data Processing Assistant:
- No. of Posts :01
- Salary (P.M) :Rs.6500/-
- Essential Qualifications :Graduate Degree from any recoganised university
- Six months diploma in computer basics from any recoganised institute
- Desirable Qualifications :Nil
- Age Limit As on 1/7/2015 :do
Selection Procedure For National Health Mission Chandigarh – State Coordinator & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 09/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For State Coordinator & More Vacancies vacancy in National Health Mission Chandigarh:
Mode of Recruitment : Walk-In-Interview Date : 9 th July, 2015 Time : 10:30 am
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/07/2015
VENUE :Office of Director Health & Family Welfare-cum-Chief Registrar (Births & Deaths) Govt. Multi Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, Chandigarh
Reference: National Health Mission Chandigarh Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16
Top Company Openings:
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016