National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Independent Field Volunteers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MSW, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Independent Field Volunteers Job on or before 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh)
||Independent Field Volunteers
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Mission Director, National Health Mission (Himachal Pradesh), Shimla-09
Detail of National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh) – Independent Field Volunteers Recruitment:
- Qualification : i) Masters or equivalent degree in Social Work/Applied Sociology/ MBA in Health Care Management or any other relevant qualification awarded by the recognized University in India. The candidate shall be bonafied resident of Himachal Pradesh and should be aware with the working knowledge of English. Proficiency in computer especially knowledge of MS Office.
- Desirable : Knowledge of custom, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar condition prevailing in the Pradesh. Experience in the field work with GovtI. NG0/ International Organizations in monitoring and supervision of National Health Programmes/ Immunization/NID etc. will be preferred. Other Essentials: Should have his own convenience- two wheeler and have a valid driving license with personal accident insurance of minimum 2 lac rupees.
- Age : Should be within the age group of 21-45 years
- Remuneration : He will be paid daily honorarium @ Rs.450/- per day for a maximum 25 days in a month. He will also be eligible for monthly vehicle maintenance grant of Rs.1000/-PM. A mobility support of Rs.150/-per day will be paid for maximum of 25 days in a month. Total payment per IFV per month will approximate Rs.16000/-
Selection Procedure for National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh) – Independent Field Volunteers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Independent Field Volunteers – Vacancy in National Health Mission Himachal Pradesh (NHM Himachal Pradesh):
Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format to the Mission Director, National Health Mission (Himachal Pradesh), Shimla-09 latest by 16.03.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015