National Health Mission kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission kerala
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Consultant on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Mission kerala
Vacancy Name : Junior Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Malappuram
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), B-3 Block, Civil station, Malappuram
Detail Of National Health Mission kerala Junior Consultant Recruitment:
- Name of Post : Junior Consultant(Bio Medical)
- Qualification & Experience 1. B. Tech in Engineering (Bio Medical Engineering/Electronics and instrumentation/Electronics and Communication from a recongnized university with two year post qualification experience OR Post Graduation Degree in Engineering (Bio Medical Engineering/Electronics and instrumentation/Electronics and Communication from a recongnized university with one year post qualification experience
- Age Maximum 36 years as on 02.04.2015
- Method of Recruitment Contract basis
- Salary Rs. 20,000/
Selection Procedure For National Health Mission kerala – Junior Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Consultant Vacancy in National Health Mission kerala:
- Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may submit their application in the format enclosed herewith with super-scripted envelope (Name of the post applied) which should be reached on or before 26.05.2015 5pm to The District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), B-3 Block, Civil station, Malappuram. An incomplete and delayed application will be summarily rejected.
- Recruitment will be initially for a period of 3 months, which may be extended based on performance of the candidate. The individuals appointed under NHM on contract basis, will have to enter into a contract with Society.
- The maximum age limit will be 36 years on 02.04.2015
- The applicants should have excellent writing skills both in English and Malayalam and computer proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Selection will be based on qualifications and experience and performance in the interview/written test.
- Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized Universities need only apply. 7) Claims in respect of qualifications, experience etc. Should be supported by self attested copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates may be extended according to the directions of GoI/GoK/Governing body in the matter and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM , DHS or the Government . No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/written test
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016