National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Section Officer (Accounts) through recruitment notification – National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. –NHM-UT/11/2014-15. Candidates who have completed M.Com, M.Sc, Graduate, BCA, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Section Officer (Accounts) Job on or before 27/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Manger & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Com, M.Sc, Any Graduate, BCA, B.sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maternal & Child Health Centre, Sector-22, U.T, Chandigarh|
Detail of National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh) Section Officer (Accounts) Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Consolidated Amount In Rs. (per month)|
|1||Accounts Manger(SPMU)||1||Essential : M.Com One year Diploma in Computer Applications 5 years experience n Commercial accounting||19,030/-|
|2||Statistician (SPMU)||1||Essential : M.Sc(Statistics)/M.Sc(Mathematics)with one year diploma in Computer Applications from recognized university OR Bachelor Degree with Mathematics/ Statistics or Economics as one of the subject from recognized university. Must have passed PGDCA from recognized university 3 years of experience as Statistical Assistant/Data Analysis and must have executed Data Compilation/Analysis work in Govt./Public Sector/Health Organization||19,030/-|
|3||Sr. Office Assistant (SPMU)||1||Essential : Graduation with one year Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent from recognized university. Three Year experience in relevant field||14,630/-|
|4||Physiotherapist under NPCDCS||1||Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) Experience: At least 2 years experience of working in a Hospital.||18,000/-|
|5||Data Assistant under RCH-II Programme||1||Essential: BCA/B.Sc IT or equivalent Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Or Bachelor in Maths/Statistics/Economics with 2 years post qualification in handling and Management of Data in Health||11,550/-|
Selection Procedure for National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh)- Section Officer (Accounts) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Section Officer (Accounts) Vacancy in National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh):
Applications are invited for filling up the above mentioned posts in O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maternal & Child Health Centre, Sector-22, U.T, Chandigarh:
- NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE ISSUED FOR THE WRITTEN TEST/ INTERVIEW.
- These posts are to be filled up on contract basis initially for the period of six months but extendable depending upon performance and conduct etc or duration of the project.
- Desirous candidates having the requisite qualifications mentioned above shall submit their Bio-data on ApplicationFormat (available on website) alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials (from matriculation onwards) and one recent attested passport size photograph to the O/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Maternal & Child Health Centre, Sector-22, Chandigarh.
- Incomplete application and application received after due date will not be entertained.
- The Mission Director, NHM reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and even cancel the Interview without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be paid for interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/3/2015
National Health Mission (NHM Chandigarh) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO. –NHM-UT/11/2014-15.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017