National Health Mission (NHM kerala) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Consultant MIS through recruitment notification – National Health Mission (NHM kerala) Recruitment 2015 – NO.NHM/ ADMN1/ 5132 /2015/SPMSU. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission (NHM kerala).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Consultant MIS Job on or before 17th Sept, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Mission (NHM kerala)
Vacancy Name : Junior Consultant MIS
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.20,000/- p.m
Job Location : kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17th Sept, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Health Mission (NHM kerala) , kerala
Detail of National Health Mission (NHM kerala) Junior Consultant MIS Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Consultant MIS||1||Masters Degree in Statistics / Economics 2 yrs of Experience in Data Analysis and SAS knowledge is desirable||Rs. 20,000 /- per month.||Maximum 36 years as on 01.08.2015|
Selection Procedure for National Health Mission (NHM kerala) – Junior Consultant MIS Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17th Sept, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Consultant MIS Vacancy in National Health Mission (NHM kerala) :
- The applications forwarded other than through www.arogyakeralam.gov.in will NOT BE CONSIDERED
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered for short listing.
- The maximum age limit will be 36 years as on 01.08.15.
- Examination Fee – Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no: 626201086917 with ICICI bank in the name of “State Programme Manager(Admn&Training). The Receipt/Counter foil should be attached in the application when you are applying job in online portal.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the State.
- The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers. Thorough knowledge of MS Office/Open Office is essential.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract initially for a period of three months. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion, based on the performance and integrity of the successful candidate, may extend the period of contract.
- Opportunities for advanced training will be available.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any District of Kerala as decided by the Society.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society as per format annexed as Annexure-I uploaded in www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- The posts are for immediate requirement and the Society may prioritize the interview for different category of posts, on the basis of its requirement. The Society may also require the candidates to undertake demonstration of skills in the area/ specialization concerned, on the basis of recommendations of a selection committee.
- Claims in respect of qualifications/ experience etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization(s).
- Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- In case of posts on deputation, the candidates are expected to apply through proper channel. If this is not possible before the time limits, the candidates shall compulsorily produce „no-objection certificate‟ from the employer at the time of interview.
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from the Society side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NRHM, DHS or the Government.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- The Receipt/Counter foil along with the hard copy details of candidates should be forwarded to NRHM office, failing which their application will be rejected. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of……………..” & should reach before 5 pm on 17.09.2015 „The State Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, General Hospital Junction, Trivandrum-695035”.
- All selected candidates will be governed by rules and regulations of NRHM in force from time to time. 23. The last date of submission of application through www.arogyakeralam.gov.in is 17.09.2015 05.00 PM.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17th Sept, 2015
National Health Mission (NHM kerala) Recruitment 2014 – NO.NHM/ ADMN1/ 5132 /2015/SPMSU.