National Health Mission (NHM kerala) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Optometrists through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Mission (NHM kerala).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Optometrists Job on or before 10/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Mission (NHM kerala)
Vacancy Name : Optometrists
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,000/- p.m
Job Location : kerala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Health Mission (NHM kerala) , kerala
Detail of National Health Mission (NHM kerala) Optometrists Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Optometrists||1||BSc Optometry or PG in Optometry from a recognized institution/university .||Rs. 12,000/-||Maximum 36 years as on 01.09.2015|
Selection Procedure for National Health Mission (NHM kerala) – Optometrists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Optometrists Vacancy in National Health Mission (NHM kerala) :
- Interested candidates meeting above eligibility criteria may submit their application in the format enclosed herewith with super-scripted envelope (Name of the post applied) which should be reached on or before 10.09.2015 5pm to The District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), B-3 Block, Civil station, Malappuram. An incomplete and delayed application will be summarily rejected.
- Recruitment will be initially for a period of 3 months, which may be extended based on performance of the candidate. The individuals appointed under NHM on contract basis, will have to enter into a contract with Society.
- The maximum age limit will be 36 years on 01.09.2015
- Selection will be based on qualifications and experience and performance in the interview/written test.
- Candidates who have attended regular classes in colleges under recognized Universities need only apply.
- Claims in respect of qualifications, experience etc. Should be supported by self attested copies of relevant documents, otherwise applications will be rejected ; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates may be extended according to the directions of GoI/GoK/Governing body in the matter and no claim for permanency of job or labour claims to the NHM , DHS or the Government .
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/written test.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/9/2015