National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC) Consultant Recruitment:
The National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is created under the National Health Mission (NHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, to act as the nodal agency for Technical Assistance (TA) to central and state Governments for effectively implementing NHM, with specific focus on systems strengthening and capacity development. The Consultant will work under the supervision of Director NHM in the Technical Team based at MoHFW, Govt. of India, and NHSRC for respective States and on assigned thematic areas. S/he will assist the District(s)/States to plan and implement activities to achieve the NHM Goals.
- Roles and Responsibilities: Technical assistance for decentralized planning & strengthening health systems in the poor performing districts of India. Analysis of data from HMIS & its use for public health division. Building capacities at district and state level for making health plans and for review & improving the plans, using both epidemiological and HMIS inputs. Budgeting and financial planning as required by the poor performing states. Develop study / evaluation protocols and undertake and guide studies as needed. Provide technical assistance for implementation of the NHM and its goals at center, and in states, as may be agreed upon from time to time. Mobilizing technical assistance inputs for the states and district administration, including preparation of
- Terms of Reference, inviting proposals application etc. Develop critical understanding of thematic areas and provide inputs to NHM division. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Authority.
- Eligibility: Post-graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine. Published work in the area of health systems or public health.
- At least 2 years of post-qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health program at field level/ working in strengthening of district level health systems. Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Age up to 45 years as on last date for receiving application.
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHRSC):
Applications must reach by 4 pm on 01 July 2015 by email to [email protected] or by post/by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the subject-line (in e-mail) and on the envelope (in post/by hand), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017