National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 29/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, B.E/B.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||29/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant – Healthcare Technologies (Health Technology Assessment) purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract.
- Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
- Roles & Responsibility:
- Undertaking literature review on healthcare technologies
- Collecting information on efficacy of technologies based on published data from trials, studies and product package inserts.
- Analysis of data/market research on technology costs and pricing
- Review of safety aspects of technologies based on secondary literature
- Review of legal, ethical and social impacts of healthcare technologies
- Writing of Health Technology Assessment Reports
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in the division or required by
- Executive Director, NHSRC
- Competencies and Experience:
- Graduation in Bio-medical engineering/clinical engineering/Biological sciences/Medicine/clinical research. A post-graduation in relevant discipline is desirable.
- Published work in the area of health technology assessments or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices.
- Previous experience in compilation of health technology assessment reports desirable
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Age: 30 years & below.
- The criteria may be relaxed if supported with relevant experience and expertise.
- It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 29-Mar-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/3/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017