National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Consultant on or before 06/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design.
Work at the NHSRC is organised around eight divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health.
NHSRC intends recruiting Consultant – Quality Improvement purely on contractual basis
Location: New Delhi with requirement of extensivetravel to states & districts.Travel could be upto 50% of time in a month.
Qualifications: For achieving above-mentioned deliverables the applicant is expected to possess following qualifications & experience –
- Medical / Dental/ Ayush/ Pharmacy/ Nursing degree from a recognised institute
- At least three yearspost qualificationexperience of working on Quality Assurance Projects.
- Excellent Communication skills -Verbal (Hindi & English) & Written (English)
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Advance Qualification in Hospital/ Health Management from a recognised institute
- Recognised Qualification in a Quality System, which may be waived off in case of deserving candidates, who have robust field experience
- Experience of working in a hospital’s administration department
- Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked on the assignments, resulting into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL
50 years & below with fitness to travel. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
- Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 06-Aug-2015 by email to [email protected]) or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.
- Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/08/2015
Top Company Openings:
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017