National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant-HMIS through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant-HMIS Job on or before 13-Feb-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13-Feb-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant-HMIS Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Consultant-HMIS (Health Management Information System) purely on contractual basis.
- Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states & districts.
- Roles & Responsibilities: To liaison with State officials, technology partners and other stakeholders, To examine data for inconsistencies and follow-up with the states for rectifying the errors in HMIS data, To develop indicators/templates of reports/dash boards/score-cards as per requirement, To compile reports based on data analysis using statistical packages (SAS) for different stakeholders, To identify gaps and suggest solutions for improvising existing HMIS application, To provide training to State & District level officers on various aspects of HMIS including data reporting formats, reports and utilization of data, To manage issues related to “GIS enabled HMIS portal”, Any other work assigned by the senior officers of the Ministry. The consultant will work for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and place of duty will be New Delhi. He/she may be required to travel within country.
- Qualification & Experience: Possess a MBBS/MPH/PG in Social and Community Medicine or Health Informatics. The consultant should have at least 2 years of work experience of Health data management and analysis.
- Desirable qualifications Two years’ experience in data handling/data analysis. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Statistical software (SAS, SPSS etc.). Having familiarity with RCH programmes will be an advantage.
- Age Limit: 35 years & below.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Consultant-HMIS Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13-Feb-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant-HMIS Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 13-Feb-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13-Feb-2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017