National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A, M,Com, MBBS, MBA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 16/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name :Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Com, M.B.B.S, MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Roles & Responsibilities • To liaison with State officials, technology partners and other stakeholders, • To examine data for inconsistencies and follow-up with the states for rectifying the errors in Health Management Information System(HMIS) data, • To develop indicators/templates of reports/dash boards/score-cards as per requirement, • To compile reports based on data analysis using statistical tools for providing to different stakeholders, • To identify gaps and suggest solutions for improvising existing HMIS application, • To provide training to State & District level officers on various aspects of HMIS including data reporting formats, reports and utilization of data, • Any other work assigned by the senior officers of the Ministry. • The consultant will work for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and place of duty will be New Delhi. He/she may be required to travel within country.
- Qualification and Experience: • Possess a PG in Statistics /Social Sciences/Public Health or MBBS/MPS or MBA(HR/IT)/B.E./B.Tech CS/IT) • Should have at least 2 years of work experience of data management and analysis. • Age should not be more than 35 years
- Desirable qualifications • Two years’ experience in data handling/data analysis. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Statistical software (SAS, SPSS etc.). • Having familiarity with RCH programmes will be an advantage. It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted.
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 16-Jul-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/07/2015