National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Consultant on or before 05/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organised around multiple divisions, namely – Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Planning, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing & Healthcare Technology, HMIS and Human Resources for Health. NHSRC intends recruiting Consultant-Health Care Technologies (Medical Devices & Diagnostics) purely on contractual basis.
- Location: New Delhi with requirement of travel to states.
- Roles & Responsibilities: Formulating technical specifications for devices Technical assistance towards identification of cost-effective medical devices & diagnostics. Assessment of safety and efficacy of devices & diagnostics including secondary data research. Analysis of data/market research on costs and pricing for devices & diagnostics. Providing technical assistance on device & diagnostics related quality assessments. Undertaking health technology assessments. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: Post-graduation in bio-medical engineering/Bio-technology/clinical engineering is desirable. Published work in the area of devices/diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics. At least 2 years of post qualification work experience in analytical roles specializing in devices & diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Knowledge in Health systems development desirable. Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence. Undertake any other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Sr. Consultant (HCT), NHSRC or the Executive Director, NHSRC. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is work experience and expertise of specific relevance.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 5-Mar-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NHSRC|
|Other Medical jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016