National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 06/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) , Arunachal Pradesh
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
Consultant – Public Health (RRC-NE) National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Consultant – Public Health for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
- Eligibility and Qualifications Essential: (i) Masters in Public health or Community health or Health administration preferably ith a degree in Medical/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/Pharmacy (ii) PG diploma in Public Health/Health Administration (iii) At least 2 years post qualification experience for those with PG degree, 3 years for Diploma holders in Health Systems Research or in Planning and implementation of service delivery (iv) Excellent communication skills – oral & written (v) Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team (vi) Proficiency in MS office package
- Desirable: (i) Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy and / or demonstrated experience in operationalising health programme at field level / working in strengthening district level health systems (ii) Published work in the area of health systems or public health would be an added advantage
- Age Limit: 40 years or below with willingness to travel
- Work Location: Director, RRC-NE, Guwahati Note: Age / Qualification / Experience can be relaxed for exceptional candidates
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) :
Applications will be accepted only in the prescribed online application form. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p. m. on 6-Oct-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016