National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 06/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Arunachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) , Arunachal Pradesh
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC is seeking applications from eligible candidates for the position of Consultant – Quality Improvement for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam.
- Eligibility and Qualifications Essential: (i) Masters in Medical / Dental/ Ayush/ Pharmacy/ Nursing degree from a recognised institute (ii) At least 2 years post qualification experience of working on Quality Assurance Projects for Masters degree holders & 3 years post qualification experience for diploma holders (iii) Excellent Communication skills -Verbal & Written (iv) Proficiency in MS Office package
- Desirable: (i) Advance Qualification in Hospital/ Health Management from a recognised institute (ii) Recognised Qualification in a Quality System, which may be waived off in case of deserving candidates, who have robust field experience Experience of working in a hospital’s administration department Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked on the assignments, resulting into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL
- Age Limit: 40 years & below with fitness to travel.
- Work Location: RRC-NE, Guwahati, Assam
- Reporting: Director, RRC-NE Guwahati
- Note: Age / Qualification / Experience can be relaxed for exceptional candidates
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) :
Applications will be accepted only in the prescribed online application form. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p. m. on 6-Oct-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017