National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ M.B.A/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 16/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MBA/PGDM/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067.|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis;
- Terms Of Reference • Systematic collection, documentation & Presentation of information regarding urban health system, health needs and inputs to the decision makers • Analysis of data from HMIS & its use for decision makers. • Building capacities at district and state level for making urban health plans and for review & improving the plans, using both epidemiological and HMIS inputs. Budgeting and financial planning as required by the poor performing states. • Provide Technical Assistance in areas selected to health systems strengthening Human Resources for Health, Quality Improvement, Community Processes, Health Information Systems, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Private Partnership, Governance, Healthcare Financing etc. • Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Officer.
- Eligibility: • Post graduation or higher qualification in Public health, Community health, Preventive & Social Medicine, MBBS desirable. For Healthcare Financing MBA (Finance) or CA is the required qualification. • Published work in the area of health systems or public health. (Desirable) • At least 3 years of post qualification work experience in Health Systems Research or in Planning or implementation. • Competence in any one or more of the following areas: Human Resources for Health, Quality Improvement, Community Processes, Health Information Systems, Monitoring & Evaluation, Public Private Partnership, Governance and Healthcare Financing. • Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents. • Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. • Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. • Demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at field level / working in strengthening of district level health systems. • Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments. • Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed in cases of published quality work or work experience of specific relevance.
- Age Limit: Maximum 40 years of age (As on Last date of receiving of applications)
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)- Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 16-Apr-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/04/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017