National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant (MIS) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant (MIS) Job on or before 16 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name : Consultant (MIS)
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), Across India
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant (MIS) Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC, on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting Consultant (MIS).
- Roles and Responsibilities: Collection, compilation and analysis of MIS reports from States/UTs, for quarterly publication. Preparation of reports for Outcome Budget and Result Framework Document (RFD) targets and achievement. Planning of action oriented monitoring for the districts and states using various indicators and requirements. Progress report of States. Preparation of New MIS format and support for MIS publication. Technical inputs for resource document preparation. Any other job as and when assigned
- Eligibility: Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Health Management / Social Sciences/ Health related field
- Years of Experience: Two years experience in data handling / data analysis with sufficient knowledge and work experience in MS Office
- Age: Not above 35 years No of Post:One (01)
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant (MIS) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant (MIS) Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) :
Applications will be accepted only in the prescribed online application form. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p. m. on 13-Oct-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16 Oct 2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016