National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 16/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Vacancy Name :Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 16/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), Delhi
Detail Of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Consultant Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. NHSRC intends recruiting Short Term Consultant-Healthcare Technologies purely on contractual basis for a period mentioned in the contract (3 months extendable to 6 months).
- Location: NHSRC Office, New Delhi
- Roles & Responsibilities 1. Support in roll out of diagnostic initiative under NHM in states/UTs 2. Technical assistance towards release of RFPs for diagnostic services 3. Assessment of safety and efficacy of diagnostics including secondary data research 4. Analysis of data/market research on costs of diagnostics & reagents 5. Undertaking diagnostics technology assessments 6. Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Eligibility: Post-graduation in laboratory sciences/laboratory medicine is essential. Published work in the area of diagnostics/clinical research/systematic reviews or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices/diagnostics. At least 2 years of work experience in analytical roles specializing in diagnostics validation/evaluations desirable. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
- Age: 40 years and below
- The criteria may be relaxed if supported with relevant experience and expertise.
Selection Procedure For National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted. Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 16-July-2015 by email to [email protected] or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/07/2015