National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator – Claims and STGs through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed MBBS/ MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Coordinator – Claims and STGs on or before 18/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Vacancy Name||Coordinator – Claims and STGs|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||18/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067|
Detail of National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Coordinator – Claims and STGs Recruitment:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. NHSRC on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare intends recruiting the following position purely on contractual basis.
- Position Title: Coordinator – Claims and STGs
- Functional domain: Operations
- Reporting to: JS (RSBY), MoH&FW
- Position Scope: This position is responsible for the management of Preauthorisation and Claim Processing activities and maintains the turnaround time of these activities through implementing agencies, state nodal agencies etc. Besides the operational responsibilities, the position’s key function lies in the provision of excellent customer service in terms of coordination of settlement of Preauthorisation cases, communication, reporting and controlling in line with the agreed business objectives.
- Key responsibilities: 1. Business Processes and Procedures Design, monitor and enforce timely and proper scrutinizing and processing of Preauthorization and Claims cases by insurers in line with available STGs and other guidelines. Support development of STGs and process documentation for covered packages. Manages the processing of Cashless requests, Claim files and other operational processes. Manages development of Standard Treatment Guidelines and similar documentation to guide preauthorization and claim processing. Provide technical support and guidance to State nodal entities and teams and help in their capacity enhancement in all TORs related to preauthorization and claims processing operations. 2. Claims Audit Carry out claims audit on random basis. Carry out investigations pertaining to admissibility of the cases paid or declined under the scheme. 3. Communication Ensures that internal and external communication requirements are being adhered to in a timely and professional manner.
- Qualifications: Postgraduate in General Surgery after MBBS Graduation with experience in hospital quality and STGs. Diploma / Masters in Healthcare/Hospital Administration/Public Health is preferable. Minimum of 9-12 years of working experience in Hospital settings and / or preferably in the insurance industry or TPA. For those with experience in preauthorization, claims, or operations in the insurance/TPA environment, the requirements for total experience can be relaxed. Basic knowledge of relational databases and excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Required Skills: Strong medical knowledge and analytical skills. Ability to lead teams. Strong strategic focus, analytical and project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business. Strong business acumen. Excellent command of the English and local working language.
- Age Limit: 40 years below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
- Location: MoH&FW, New Delhi
Selection Procedure for National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) – Coordinator – Claims and STGs Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Coordinator – Claims and STGs Vacancy in National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC):
Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 18-Mar-2015 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/03/2015